Last post wins!

/dev/null

Made chicken button-it for dinner tonight....basically sautee some chicken and throw in just about anything I can dig out of the veggie drawer (banana pepper rings are a must). When the wife and son ask what's for dinner, I yell "CHICKEN....BUTTON IT!!" I enjoy myself B-)

If I am out of banana peppers can I use pickle juice? I got an hour of spare time, will I be good?

;-) :-P

Made chicken button-it for dinner tonight....basically sautee some chicken and throw in just about anything I can dig out of the veggie drawer (banana pepper rings are a must). When the wife and son ask what's for dinner, I yell "CHICKEN....BUTTON IT!!" I enjoy myself B-)

:lol:

I used to make something I called "salmonella surprise". Basically one pound of chicken grilled, one pound of pasta (any style), one pound of sauce (any style). Mix all together. The surprise comes from not knowing what kind of pasta and sauce you may use.

:lol:

I used to make something I called "salmonella surprise". Basically one pound of chicken grilled, one pound of pasta (any style), one pound of sauce (any style). Mix all together. The surprise comes from not knowing what kind of pasta and sauce you may use.

no pasta dish ia complete w/o pickle juice.

Go back and read the thread. Your answer can be found within the pages that make up this testament to human excrement.

That means... I gotta look @ the time stamps... That is way too hard, even for excrement. Okay, close this poo down now, nobody needs to answer.

no pasta dish ia complete w/o pickle juice.

Beat ya to it... A couple posts or so up... :-P

Sure there are. Tyranny -- or tyranny.

BA

LoL... I was gonna say that! You get color choices too. Black -- or black.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois