Last post wins!

/dev/null

I am wearing muck boots, wool socks over UA football socks with double layer fleece lined thermals, Dickies, and a carhartt coverall suspenders with an under shirt, wool sweater, thermal shirt, long sleeve tight tee then carhartt zip hoody, carhartt vest, carhartt coat w hood, mechanix winter gloves, baseline on face, and a ball cap...

Of course, spent last hour in water getting deicer to work in the water trough. Its 21 w a windchill of 15. Not too awful.

There has got to be a way to force this thread to page 2 without anybody noticing?

Here is my plan... I post in this thread and then I bump the other 41 threads up. Do you think anybody will catch on?

:flirt:

Not a chance. I tried like hell to do that last weekend to the Manti Te'o thread on the main board. The obsessive compulsive soap opera fans kept bumping it back to the top. What the hell does anybody give two shitz about that story is way beyond me. This on the other hand - well, we're told there'll be a winner!

Edited by Nanker

Not a chance. I tried like hell to do that last weekend to the Manti Te'o thread on the main board. The obsessive compulsive soap opera fans kept bumping it back to the top. What the hell does anybody give two shitz about that story is way beyond me. This on the other hand - well, we're told there'll be a winner!

Hard to believe his fake girlfriend thread is about 60 pages, but the thread on drafting him is only 19 pages.

I am wearing muck boots, wool socks over UA football socks with double layer fleece lined thermals, Dickies, and a carhartt coverall suspenders with an under shirt, wool sweater, thermal shirt, long sleeve tight tee then carhartt zip hoody, carhartt vest, carhartt coat w hood, mechanix winter gloves, baseline on face, and a ball cap...

Of course, spent last hour in water getting deicer to work in the water trough. Its 21 w a windchill of 15. Not too awful.

That's more then I wear at -40.

I can't imagine how cold that is. Not to mention if there is wind what that would do to you.

Like being in deep water: What is the difference if the water is 20 feet or 2,000 feet deep...The bottom won't help you! There is probably very little to feel about being 10 below or 60 below... STILL too damn cold!

But yeah... Jim is right... WTF is jboyst wearing all those clothes for?... My God, it is 18 degrees out and I am running around with shorts and a tee shirt.... I took my son to lacrosse practice and told my wife: "I better not break down, I am wearing shorts!" LoL... Don't worry, I got Carharts and a sleeping bag in the trunk... ;-)

This sounds like my dressing routine during the

week before the " infamous weather seat gate"

Super Bowl here in Arlington for me to go walk.

What NO warm Bills gear on the list?

And...clue me in on that baseline you used on

your face?

Edited by CowgirlsFan