Last post wins!

/dev/null

jboyst, since my local paper went to 3 day delivery instead of 7, I started looking at how to keep up with the comics I read daily. Ideally, I'd like to just have them emailed. So doing some web searching, I found Go Comics. I ended up paying the $12/year since it's so convient. They have most of what I read, plus others I've read in the past that the paper doesn't carry anymore. I get the ones I selected via email about 3am every day. The other big service is Comics Kingdom. Theirs I have to go through my local newspaper (or any other newspaper that contracts with them) webpage to view. The only one I've found not covered by either service is Dilbert, so for that, I got the Dilbert app on my iPhone.

jboyst, since my local paper went to 3 day delivery instead of 7, I started looking at how to keep up with the comics I read daily. Ideally, I'd like to just have them emailed. So doing some web searching, I found Go Comics. I ended up paying the $12/year since it's so convient. They have most of what I read, plus others I've read in the past that the paper doesn't carry anymore. I get the ones I selected via email about 3am every day. The other big service is Comics Kingdom. Theirs I have to go through my local newspaper (or any other newspaper that contracts with them) webpage to view. The only one I've found not covered by either service is Dilbert, so for that, I got the Dilbert app on my iPhone.

I some times wonder at my life when I do not take time to just sit down and look at the paper - I read it online, but still, something about the real paper.

Also, 62 here.

My newspaper discontinued Zits a while back and I was pissed. Mother Goose and Grimm is good. I've been enjoying Garfield lately. LuAnn has grown on me. And my favorite, B.C. is still going.

My mom gave her interview to the paper abotu being a woman farm owner, it was funny to listen to, I sat in with it. It'll be out in Feb.

Why's everybody bragging about their IQ scores?

I forgot mine, I know it was in the mid 97-98% range, and not for the bettter, There are only 2-3% dumber then I...Gugny is one of them. However, you'll be relieved to know, lookswise, I'm in the 99%...

Edited by jboyst62

My mom gave her interview to the paper abotu being a woman farm owner, it was funny to listen to, I sat in with it. It'll be out in Feb.

I forgot mine, I know it was in the mid 97-98% range, and not for the bettter, There are only 2-3% dumber then I...Gugny is one of them. However, you'll be relieved to know, lookswise, I'm in the 99%...

Percentile?

But... You didn't use the proper symbol for percentile? ;-) :-P

Kth percentile is denoted by Pk

:-)

I understood what you meant... BUT, honestly it can be taken totally different without the proper symbols... ;-) ;-)

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Percentile?

But... You didn't use the proper symbol for percentile? ;-) :-P

Kth percentile is denoted by Pk

:-)

I understood what you meant... BUT, honestly it can be taken totally different without the proper symbols... ;-) ;-)

Told ya I'm dumb!

I will cut you some slack... Those are hard symbols to procure off a normal keyboard (subs) let alone a mobile device ... ;-)

my laptop is mobile?

Actually, my mobile has some neat things € ¶ ™ £ •„^ k

But I can use character map, too

my laptop is mobile?

Actually, my mobile has some neat things € ¶ £ „^ k

But I can use character map, too

Thought you said you were on your phone? You must of switched.

Anyway... What do I win? (Nobody has to answer this! Just PM me! ;) ) This has gotta be the last post! :D For a thread killer like myself, this should be cake!