Last post wins!

/dev/null

I come here asking for advice...(if Chef finds it I might never here the end of it).

Doing a health fair presentation on grassfed beef. Thinking of doing a vial showing the amount of fat and cholesterol in McDonalds, Food Lion 80% and my beef. Also, vials showing the amount of nutrients. Then showing the texture in pictures and visualization - with a write up about Pink Slime.

Anyone got any other good ideas?

I once read a book called "Fast food nation" which is all about where food comes from that supplies fast food chains and it is pretty yucky. Might get some info to perhaps take your project in a direction or add to your presentation.

Tuesday... just another day

The ex this weekend asked me if there was ever a shot of us getting back together.. told her I wont rule it out, but I wont wait for her

Good answer. Probably means whomever she thought she was interested in, is not giving her the attention she wanted.

I thought about that too. I talked to her not long ago and she seemed to imply there wasnt anyone even considered ever. I Never really thought there was anyhow

Just Jack nailed it on the head. Add to the fact that she thought you would just stick around and this piece of advice...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYHL6AYAwQU

If it was implied

It is all a lie

it's not what they say

it's what they don't say

Edited by section122

My wife wanted to dvr the houswives of Beverly Hills and ended up recording the Busty Housewives .... Lol... Damn if she won't let me watch it though ... Lol

A shame!

Home sick with allergies and a bad cough.

Today will NOT be my favorite day!

No. There is no reason for her to come here unless shes going to see me.

Good. Makes it not awkward for the upcoming holidays.

Just stay strong. Find girls to take out. Target and the gym always yield great results for me.

Tuesday... just another day

The ex this weekend asked me if there was ever a shot of us getting back together.. told her I wont rule it out, but I wont wait for her

Good answer. Probably means whomever she thought she was interested in, is not giving her the attention she wanted.

I thought about that too. I talked to her not long ago and she seemed to imply there wasnt anyone even considered ever. I Never really thought there was anyhow

Just Jack nailed it on the head. Add to the fact that she thought you would just stick around and this piece of advice...

If it was implied

It is all a lie

it's not what they say

it's what they don't say

how often does she come back to town?

I haven't seen her since August, when we broke up. We talked on the phone once. This was all texting on Friday night.

But does she come to town at all?

No. There is no reason for her to come here unless shes going to see me.

Good. Makes it not awkward for the upcoming holidays.

Just stay strong. Find girls to take out. Target and the gym always yield great results for me.

Well... Ill be moving home thanksgiving because my job contract ends. Im not biting, Im moving on

HEY!!! There's a thread for this nonsense. One more long distance relationship post and I'm shutting this puppy down!