Last post wins!

/dev/null

So for those of you that dont know I work in the environmental field so I can work outside :)

In July, needing direction I emailed the head of the EPA. She sent my email to head of the great lakes for the EPA on friday, who sent my name to the Buffalo DEC office to work on a project involving the great lakes Today. Hows that for some networking? :)

So for those of you that dont know I work in the environmental field so I can work outside :)

In July, needing direction I emailed the head of the EPA. She sent my email to head of the great lakes for the EPA on friday, who sent my name to the Buffalo DEC office to work on a project involving the great lakes Today. Hows that for some networking? :)

So you're gonna be shoveling **** while 5 other EPA people watch?

IPv4 Networking or IPv6?

You are herewith and thusly disqualified from this thread.

Thank you for your (weak) participation.

Don't let the door hitcha in the ass on your way out.

Nah. :nana:

This thread isn't just for winners, that's why we let you in here! HA!

Til I grow up yes

Be the best damn **** shoveler you can be!

IPv4 Networking or IPv6?

Nerd

Holy ****, that was funny.

Oh, and since Mods frequent here, as best I can tell...the subjects at TSW are getting ridiculous. Any day I am expecting "Fitz cut, Bills sign Brees, and win Superbowl." Then a thread about some one getting this on their Madden. :wallbash:

Edited by jboyst62

Are you telling us that your $300/week intern job is ending and you have a full time adult-like job lined up with the gov'ment?

Holy ****, that was funny.

Oh, and since Mods frequent here, as best I can tell...the subjects at TSW are getting ridiculous. Any day I am expecting "Fitz cut, Bills sign Brees, and win Superbowl." Then a thread about some one getting this on their Madden. :wallbash:

I hear you but given that the team is sucking it is hard to say when intelligent discourse will rule.