Last post wins!

/dev/null

Sweet

Wooo 700 pages!

Id like to thank all the posters who made this possible....

You're welcome,loser...

And it is amazing how open people are with sending picues like they do. I mean, wow. I don't take anything my mother would be embarrassed of... bu others do. I have some beautiful ladies n my past and on my phone; I understand they trust me but wow to think of how much damage they would do

And it is amazing how open people are with sending picues like they do. I mean, wow. I don't take anything my mother would be embarrassed of... bu others do. I have some beautiful ladies n my past and on my phone; I understand they trust me but wow to think of how much damage they would do

Is that one of your opening lines?

"You can trust me, just look at all these girls pictures who have trusted me over the years." [pulls out phone and starts showing them pics]

"You can trust me, just look at all these girls pictures who have trusted me over the years." [pulls out phone and starts showing them pics]

What is your best line that works.

What is your best line that works.

"The dumpster is smelling rather ripe today"

Amazingly, only a few people have been allowed to see my phone and what is on it. Anytime I leave it somewhere I can usually bet a friend tried to access it, they know I lock it and they do not know why. Forbidden fruit is the sweetest.

"The dumpster is smelling rather ripe today"

Amazingly, only a few people have been allowed to see my phone and what is on it. Anytime I leave it somewhere I can usually bet a friend tried to access it, they know I lock it and they do not know why. Forbidden fruit is the sweetest.

So, your phone smells like fish?

So, your phone smells like fish?

Not sure what to say to CGF...perhaps you can reply to that topic.

Also, most annoying thing, a great looking girl...who has a bit of upper lip hair.

Edited by jboyst62

Not sure what to say to CGF...perhaps you can reply to that topic.

Also, most annoying thing, a great looking girl...who has a bit of upper lip hair.

The phone smells like BEEF because it's

always around all of the cows!!

And...most good salons have lip waxing

services too!

Edited by CowgirlsFan