Last post wins!

/dev/null

Brushy Mountain Apple Festival today in North Wilkesboro, NC. I got some real apple cider. I was skeptical at first because its almost always distilled and pasteurized. This wasn't. Wish I would have got more, you can even see the meshings in the cider!

Next weekend riding along the Great Smokey Mountains on the Blue Ridge Parkway.

Brushy Mountain Apple Festival today in North Wilkesboro, NC. I got some real apple cider. I was skeptical at first because its almost always distilled and pasteurized. This wasn't. Wish I would have got more, you can even see the meshings in the cider!

Next weekend riding along the Great Smokey Mountains on the Blue Ridge Parkway.

Busy...busy...busy....I think you have

recovered from that surgery in July!

I come here asking for advice...(if Chef finds it I might never here the end of it).

Doing a health fair presentation on grassfed beef. Thinking of doing a vial showing the amount of fat and cholesterol in McDonalds, Food Lion 80% and my beef. Also, vials showing the amount of nutrients. Then showing the texture in pictures and visualization - with a write up about Pink Slime.

Anyone got any other good ideas?

I come here asking for advice...(if Chef finds it I might never here the end of it).

Doing a health fair presentation on grassfed beef. Thinking of doing a vial showing the amount of fat and cholesterol in McDonalds, Food Lion 80% and my beef. Also, vials showing the amount of nutrients. Then showing the texture in pictures and visualization - with a write up about Pink Slime.

The makers of pink slime would appreciate it if you would't call their product pink slime.

Visuals are good. A vial of fat compared to a near empty one from your lean beef will go a long way towards making your point.

What's the average weight of one of your beef cows at slaughter? What's the average weight of commercial beef? How much of that weight difference is fat?

Is this in front of an audience, or a booth among several? Either way, free food works. I'm thinking some slider size burgers to give out, so they can taste the difference.

Is this in front of an audience, or a booth among several? Either way, free food works. I'm thinking some slider size burgers to give out, so they can taste the difference.

It will be in front of touring groups of mostly students, perhaps a few small media sources. Nothing big, just hosted by a community college.

It's just painful watching this team .... It is inconceivable that they were better ... Yes better in the Jauron years .... Incomprehensible.

If we stop cheering the Bills...as in apathy towards them...do we have to give up winning this thread and forfeit?

Is anyone noticing the absolute flood of obnoxious Pessimists on TSW? Lot of new members coming out from under the bridge and posting everywhere.

You've not been here long. Reading the TSW on Gameday is near impossible.

Edited by jboyst62