Last post wins!

/dev/null

HAHAHAHA I just read your name and due to my lack of sleep and pure exhaustion...I was wondering "WTF is Selmon doing back?" Then, I felt I must tell you I am sorry for having this thought, as we all know, Selmon is locked in Beerballs basement where he is forced to watch The Smurfs movie over and over again until he's gives it a good review.

It is a very underrated movie.

I am watching the Princess Bride. The thread inspired me. Is that something?

It is inconceivable

Alas, Poor MDP. We knew him

Somewhere he is walking in the clouds taking your toad on a walk.

Let this be proof that Jack don't mess around.

Also, whatever was with that hole in the eye is no longer. I just have some scaring that either healed on its own or was always there. So that's a good thing. Now my eyes are dilated as can be.

Edited by jboyst62

It wasn't me this time. But when asked, and I did say I didn't care if he was sent away.

I once thought about if I had ever done anything worth a ban. And after a moment or two I realized a few things. First, if I have to focus on my behavior on a random forum of mostly anonymous users then I need to readjust my priorities and remember that I could be doing better things if those things would involve inappropriate behavior. The most important thing to remember is that if you bribe a moderator with beef it might one day pay off! (In actuality, if I ever save up enough to get there I will bring anyone who'd like some beef, and anyone is always welcome to stop by the store and get some.)