Steve McNair found shot to death

I am less sure.. If she had the 4 shots and he had 1 it would look like a murder/suicide. It still does, but it is rare when a female is the shooter on a murder/suicide.

Levy cautioned that while a murder-suicide could be a possibility, several factors are not consistent with the standard for such a crime. Men usually are the aggressors of such crimes and there is often a history of mental history in the shooter or a instances of domestic violence.

Hit the nail on the head BFNYC. :thumbdown:

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a thought...conspiracy theory time...

According to the Tennessean "Officer Shawn Taylor, who stopped Kazemi, also was the officer who arrested McNair in 2003. The charges were dismissed and expunged.

Taylor, however, was disciplined six years ago for violating department rules by repeatedly asking McNair to take a breath test after he refused. Police also said Taylor violated departmental rules then by taking home copies of DUI arrest tapes, including one of McNair."

Seems awfully coincidental. Did the cop have an axe to grind? Who better to frame a double murder as a murder-suicide than a cop?

Lincoln's secretary's name was Kennedy and Kennedy's secretary's name was Lincoln.

Levy cautioned that while a murder-suicide could be a possibility, several factors are not consistent with the standard for such a crime. Men usually are the aggressors of such crimes and there is often a history of mental history in the shooter or a instances of domestic violence.

Hit the nail on the head BFNYC. ;)

Thanks, but if you read a few posts later, I predicted this will change. It makes sense. Back in the 70s and even 80s, I never even saw women have road rage. True story....I was pulling into a 7/11 parking lot, and a lady was putting her baby in a car seat in the backseat of her car. I could have fit into the spot, but I politely waited until she was done. When she finished, she looked at me sitting in my car and gave me the middle finger. :D

Sadly, they are picking up a lot of our bad habits. They are as stressed out as men today, or so I think.

Thanks, but if you read a few posts later, I predicted this will change. It makes sense. Back in the 70s and even 80s, I never even saw women have road rage. True story....I was pulling into a 7/11 parking lot, and a lady was putting her baby in a car seat in the backseat of her car. I could have fit into the spot, but I politely waited until she was done. When she finished, she looked at me sitting in my car and gave me the middle finger. ;)

Sadly, they are picking up a lot of our bad habits. They are as stressed out as men today, or so I think.

The baby shouldn't have flipped you off Bill, that was wrong.

Thanks, but if you read a few posts later, I predicted this will change. It makes sense. Back in the 70s and even 80s, I never even saw women have road rage. True story....I was pulling into a 7/11 parking lot, and a lady was putting her baby in a car seat in the backseat of her car. I could have fit into the spot, but I politely waited until she was done. When she finished, she looked at me sitting in my car and gave me the middle finger. ;)

I was flipped off by a nun at a stoplight last week.

That is NOT the first time that's happened to me, either. First time I didn't deserve it, though.

Just about an hour, or so, ago, an old lady in an SUV was coming down the parking lot aisle, as I got out of my car. She rolled down the window and asked (in a very snotty voice) "Did you need both of those spaces?" Well, I'm pretty sensitive to that, and the fact that an old lady asked me gave me pause...so I looked at where I was parked, and it was dead center between the lines. The car next to me (a nice Jag) was parked across two spaces.

I said, "Sorry, I'm between the lines, it's this car that is taking too spaces.".

"Thanks", she said in a voice so dripping with sarcasm, I could hear the unspoken "ass-hole" at the end.

B word

Just about an hour, or so, ago, an old lady in an SUV was coming down the parking lot aisle, as I got out of my car. She rolled down the window and asked (in a very snotty voice) "Did you need both of those spaces?" Well, I'm pretty sensitive to that, and the fact that an old lady asked me gave me pause...so I looked at where I was parked, and it was dead center between the lines. The car next to me (a nice Jag) was parked across two spaces.

I said, "Sorry, I'm between the lines, it's this car that is taking too spaces.".

"Thanks", she said in a voice so dripping with sarcasm, I could hear the unspoken "ass-hole" at the end.

B word

Sure she was talking about the car? ;)

Sure she was talking about the car? ;)

The strange thing is, there was no dearth of spaces. She could have simply parked next to me, on the other side.

The strange thing is, there was no dearth of spaces. She could have simply parked next to me, on the other side.

people suck. nowadays worse than ever. everyone hates everyone and they will take any given opportunity to be complete asswholes to each other. it gets worse everyday too. i am slowly losing my faith in humanity.

That's why I always park away from everyone else.

people suck. nowadays worse than ever. everyone hates everyone and they will take any given opportunity to be complete asswholes to each other. it gets worse everyday too. i am slowly losing my faith in humanity.

the devil is amongst us more than ever...its our job not to be a-whooles like so many.

Stuckincincy wants to buy you a beer.

Guest dog14787

I try to at least once a day go out of my way to make someones day a little better, sometimes its just helping someone carry something or taking time to hear whats on someones mind. I live around allot of retired folks so they keep me pretty busy doing favors, but that's O.K. I don't mind, I get lots of satisfaction helping elderly folks or anyone for that matter.

Losing faith in humanity is not an option with me. I believe there's good in everyone and sometimes a drop of good can go a long ways. I also believe what comes around goes around and if you do what you can to make the world a better place, it will be a better place.

I honestly believe Steve McNair was a good man and he died trying to do the right thing, God Bless his soul and may he RIP

But that would have been one spot further from the store, right?

I got called a jackass today because I wouldn't let an Alzheimer patient on an elevator. Sorry, I'm not about to lose my job by letting you escape.