Official Draft Thread

;-) You are kidding me ? ,-)))

You do not know Heidelberg ? ,-) There is the Headqarter from the US Military in Germany. Its in South Germany...small town...only 70.000 citizens. ,-)

OK....but surely you know Frankfurt ? ;-)

That is 100 km away from here ;-))))

Any American who has not heard of Heidelberg has no culture....

Oh, wait.... :thumbsup:

Student Prince, people... look it up! Gaudeamus Igitur and all that...

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm startin to wish we could have kept the 10th pick rather than the 21st in the 4th. The next 10 picks will drive me nuts if we lose out on Nelson or Meredith.

Of course, I'm sure they'll both be there and the Bills will have someone else in mind. Still, here's wishing....

Maybe we'll see Pittsburgh give us a four for Roscoe this round? That would give us a little more flexibility to go after Scheff...

I heard Pittsburgh restructured the contract from Hines Wart....maybe to free some Dollars for Parrish....

i remember there was rumor in the last 5 days that Pittsburgh was interested in him

Buffalo QB, Drew Willy....get er done

Even if you accept that #3 QB is a need, this is still too early for Willy. It's 1:05 pm and we're waiting on #116 and New Orleans...the Bills are getting close. Damn there's a guy there I'd have been happy with in the 2nd round. Don't want to say his name...don't want to jinx it.

none of the teams who pick between 116- 120 don't need a TE. Hell yeah

That doesn't mean some TE needy team will trade to those spots and pick one of these TEs.

Kiper still has OT listed in the top 5 still available....Jamon Meredith