Official Draft Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

None of this matters if Schonert continues to go to the shotgun/empty backfield on 2nd and short and 3rd and short. We need to run the ball and not tell teams when we are going to throw.

Well, we finally have the interior to do so.

No more drafting for need? Best available from here out?

Well, we finally have the interior to do so.

No more drafting for need? Best available from here out?

Best players yes, but imo they should limit the positions. We just don't need more wrs or dbs. Imo we should focus on OTs. LBs, TEs, and DTs. If a good qb is around they should grab him too.

James Casey

Looks like an interesting prospect.

Named 1st Team All-C-USA in 2008...Holds the Conference USA record for receptions in a season...Entered the draft after his sophomore season...Played seven different positions for the Owls (tight end, wide receiver, quarterback, defensive end, running back, fullback and safety) and also saw action on special teams as a punt returner...Earned Academic All American honors while carrying a 3.84 GPA with a triple major in Economics, Managerial Studies and Sport Management...

111 receptions and 13 TDs in 2008

keep yer fingers crossed

I know we want a TE, but that OT from South Carolina is still there and I would love to have better depth at Tackle. I know that Walker, Bell, and Chambers can play Tackle, but I don't think they can to the level we want them to. I really hope he falls or we go get him.

James Casey

Looks like an interesting prospect.

111 receptions and 13 TDs in 2008

keep yer fingers crossed

I don't think they'll draft Casey even if he is available. The Bills value blocking ability at TE and Casey, for all his ability as a receiver, isn't considered much of a blocker at all.