Official Draft Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that's VERY interesting. I like it, but WTF do they plan on doing with all of these guys? Butler, Levitre, Hangartner and Wood can't all start.

Levitre has played both Tackle positions and is the best Guard in the draft. VERY versatile player. could play anywhere at depth. great pick. great day.

Bill from NYC, this must be your christmas. but what to complain about now? :wallbash:

Yeah it's hard for a rookie to start at center with all the line calls, especially against 3-4 nose tackles in the east.

When the Bills decided to cave to Peters demand and trade their vet LT to another team willing to meet Peters' salary demands they sent a pretty clear message they were not going to make expenditures to make the playoffs this year. I think the implication of this for Wood is that the Bills may be happy to go with this as a learning year for him at C as they are emphasizing winning this year.

The person who may be most effected by this is TO who like it or not is only guaranteed to be here for a year. If the Bills are not gonna stretch to go with more than flipping Walker to LT and going with a journeyman or rookie level talent at RT in Chambers or Bell then it is not outrageous at all to see them let a rookie man the C role.

I like this. Good move. Not bad trading your 3rd and extra 4th to get an extra 2nd. I'll take that. I really think we can still get a quality TE in the 4th.

If we get the TE in the 4th, I'd say this is an overall good draft. I would like to see a DT, OT, and FB with our 5th, 6th, and 7th.

I hope you're kidding :wallbash: If so, there goes getting a higher rated TE and LB for the most part.

Nope, not kidding.

I've come to the conclusion that the Bills don't give two sh**s about the TE position. They'd be content starting a street FA there. LB? Not a great group this year, but I expect it to be their 4th round pick.

I hope you're kidding :wallbash: If so, there goes getting a higher rated TE and LB for the most part.

What is wrong with Poz and Mitchell at LB? Especially now with Maybin who can stack the box at both positions, I'm not too worried about LB.

The I still think there's hope at Tight End.