Michael Oher

Mopreme

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm all for the best OT at 11th.

If fits nicely with previous seasons plans: trade or let a player go to UFA and then draft their replacement with a high pick. Meanwhile hype the pick as though he'll be a top player their rookie season. Make marketing plan to match, shake and stir. Another cruddy season.

McGahee-Lynch

Clements-McKelvin

Milloy-Whitner

Fletcher-Posluszny

Peters-another first rounder

For those counting at home, Buffalo has used 3 firsts and a 2nd (whom they traded up for) to replace players they allowed out the door.

Amateur front offices who are 0-9 in playoff appearances do this. Successful ones like build and use their picks to improve, not replace positions.

Oher will be gone by the time the Bills pick

1. Stafford

2. J. Smith

3. E. Monroe

4. A. Curry

5. A. Smith

6. M. Crabtree

7. B. Orakpo

8. M. Sanchez

9. Maclin

10. BJ Raji

These ten guys, in no particular order, will go before Oher, IMHO.

I'm all for the best OT at 11th.

If fits nicely with previous seasons plans: trade or let a player go to UFA and then draft their replacement with a high pick. Meanwhile hype the pick as though he'll be a top player their rookie season. Make marketing plan to match, shake and stir. Another cruddy season.

McGahee-Lynch

Clements-McKelvin

Milloy-Whitner

Fletcher-Posluszny

Peters-another first rounder

For those counting at home, Buffalo has used 3 firsts and a 2nd (whom they traded up for) to replace players they allowed out the door.

Amateur front offices who are 0-9 in playoff appearances do this. Successful ones like build and use their picks to improve, not replace positions.

Ok first of all i can make a point about everyone of those guys the Bills "let out the front door'.

McGhee never really was that great and then there was the whole Toronto comment

Clements was way over paid. San Fran loves over paying for Bills FA. Look up Jonas Jennings.

Milloy was the six yard sherriff. He was done in his second year with the Bills. His talent did not match his name.

Fletcher was old and did not do very much for Washington. They too like to overpay for talent.

Bills are a very financially sound team. They will not over pay for talent. There is your explanation for Peters.

You do replace ageing talent with younger talent. Or you replace players that you can not resign or are not team guys, this would be Peters again.

Now Oher at 11 would not be a bad pick. But something tells me the Bills are going to go D with the first pick. Then pick up one of the interior Oline guys in the second. If they dont trade for Scheffler then I would not be surprised if they used the second first or second round pick on a TE.

Isn`t that the dude with short -ass arms? That will help against pass-rushers. :thumbsup:

Andre Smith 35inch

Michael Oher 33.5 inch

Peters 33.125 inch

Eben Britton 32.75 inch

Boy I wish some people would do there homework before they wall bash

I'm sure Ralph feels the same way about folks like you....

I second that emotion. Some of you people here really make me laugh. If the Bills bother you that much then stop rooting for them or get another hobby. Because at the end of the day thats what this is a hobby. A way to distract yourself from everyday life.

Andre Smith 35inch

Michael Oher 33.5 inch

Peters 33.125 inch

Eben Britton 32.75 inch

Boy I wish some people would do there homework before they wall bash

Nice find and ..... excellent comment.

Oher is dumber than Jason Peters and lazier/less motivated than Mike Williams. We've been down that road before, so sure, let's draft him.

I read that in a few places now as well. What scares me is there seems to be quite an interest in him from the Bills.