The ULTIMATE complaint thread...all in one place just for you

The ultimate consolidated rant poll  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Choose all of your complaints, rants, etc here (you can choose more than 1)

• Ralph is cheap
    • Ralph is positioning Bills to be sold
    • No FA will ever want to come here
    • We will be picking #1 in 2010
    • We will be 7-9 again
    • I cant believe DJ is still our coach
    • Everything is JP's fault
    • Trent stinks
    • Cut Kelsay, Denney and Schobel
    • Trade Peters
    • Our WR's stink
    • Our FO does nothing
    • Im done as a Bills fan (even though I keep posting here)
    • I'm not going to renew my tickets, that will show 'em
    • We are going to draft a corner again in 1st round
    • We suck
    • SKOOBY is the personification and mascot of negative
    • Newbie posters keep posting the same crap
    • Sick of all the REPETITIVE doom and gloom threads...use the search function
    • This thread is genius...lmao

Ok, so every new poster here starts the same old "bills to be sold", "we suck", "we should have signed...", etc threads...add that to all the threads started by our regular doom and gloomers, and the board is getting flooded...

So, this thread is for everyone to rant and rave in the same place as opposed to having dozens of threads saying the same old doom and gloom stuff...Misery loves company, so here you go, one place for you all to enjoy each others misery. I tried to list as many of the popular complaints above in the poll, so click as many as you want and feel free to whine all you want here...its a safe haven and SKOOBY is your leader...

Hopefully this helps reduce the abundant threads on all the same complaints...I vote for this to be made a sticky...lmao, no seiroulsy...

So vote then post your complaints here (if you dont post, the thread will keep dropping and vanish into the abyss of threads no longer on page 1...lmao) So...have fun (or be miserable, which ever you prefer)...

Hmmm...let me help you get started...(really just a way for me to bump the thread back up and express my rant which is about all the rant threads...lmao)

Ralph is so cheap so he kept DJ to save money and knows becauase of this we will have the worst team in the NFL next year and get the #1 pick in the draft which is why Ralph is not signing Free Agents because he is postioning himself to sell the team so he wont have to pay the #1 pick in the draft in 2010...

Its fckin ridiculous. We should've signed Coles. I don't care if he got overpayed...you can overpay for ONE player when you have $30M in cap room. Coles is exactly what we need, that intermediate threat. Its okay to have no recievers when you have Tom Brady...when you have an inexperienced wildcard at QB, you need to make things easy on him. There is nobody else on the market who can bring what Coles brings. That was our last hope to really help this offense. Completely botched.

How in the world will the offense improve if you come back next season with the same exact players? :wallbash:

Thanks Alpha, I'm feeling a bit better already...

Ok, so every new poster here starts the same old "bills to be sold", "we suck", "we should have signed...", etc threads...add that to all the threads started by our regular doom and gloomers, and the board is getting flooded...

So, this thread is for everyone to rant and rave in the same place as opposed to having dozens of threads saying the same old doom and gloom stuff...Misery loves company, so here you go, one place for you all to enjoy each others misery. I tried to list as many of the popular complaints above in the poll, so click as many as you want and feel free to whine all you want here...its a safe haven and SKOOBY is your leader...

Hopefully this helps reduce the abundant threads on all the same complaints...I vote for this to be made a sticky...lmao, no seiroulsy...

So vote then post your complaints here (if you dont post, the thread will keep dropping and vanish into the abyss of threads no longer on page 1...lmao) So...have fun (or be miserable, which ever you prefer)...

You friggin guys kill me, you are making it sound as though you have some kind of exclusive fraternity here

on this site, and that any new posters are stupid. Remeber that this is a discussion board open to all, new or

otherwise, and yeah, I do get sick of all the complaining, but they have every right to voice their opinion, dumb or

otherwise. I do think that some of this complaining is very jusutified, and it really is a shame that the organiztion is

being collectively held hostage by a senile greedy old man, he can't go any sooner for my liking, maybe we can get

someone to spike his oj with something to help speed the process along.

I like posts of all sorts, and really do not look at who it is posting, if I do not like the content or responses, I move on to one that I find more appealing. BTW, I have seen some horrible posts by some of you who have a lengthy posting history, and HOF status, but that isn't going to stop me from reading one of your subsequent posts. What the real concern is, how much time people spend looking up other peoples past posts to poke holes in them or try to prove their point, these are

the people that really need to get lives. Believe me, nobody is sitting here reading these and thinking, wow what journalistic, and well thought out post this guy is making, or boy he really showed him with that response. I think to the contrary, they are probably saying, what a vindictive and petty dumb ass. Don't kid yourselves here on this site, remeber that your posts are just opinions, and that nobody takes them very seriously, you are just not that important, just a bunch of Mel Kiper wannabes.

I agree that we see the same posts over and over, but it's also a way to keep interest going. For the most part the only way I see anything on the board is when it's listed on the front page of TBD.com.

But it is funny (and sometimes frustrating) to see the energy spent talking about every FA out there or the "rumors" about signings. Hey, all in the name of being a FANantic!

You friggin guys kill me, you are making it sound as though you have some kind of exclusive fraternity here

on this site, and that any new posters are stupid. Remeber that this is a discussion board open to all, new or

otherwise, and yeah, I do get sick of all the complaining, but they have every right to voice their opinion, dumb or

otherwise. I do think that some of this complaining is very jusutified, and it really is a shame that the organiztion is

being collectively held hostage by a senile greedy old man, he can't go any sooner for my liking, maybe we can get

I like posts of all sorts, and really do not look at who it is posting, if I do not like the content or responses, I move on to one that I find more appealing. BTW, I have seen some horrible posts by some of you who have a lengthy posting history, and HOF status, but that isn't going to stop me from reading one of your subsequent posts. What the real concern is, how much time people spend looking up other peoples past posts to poke holes in them or try to prove their point, these are

the people that really need to get lives. Believe me, nobody is sitting here reading these and thinking, wow what journalistic, and well thought out post this guy is making, or boy he really showed him with that response. I think to the contrary, they are probably saying, what a vindictive and petty dumb ass. Don't kid yourselves here on this site, remeber that your posts are just opinions, and that nobody takes them very seriously, you are just not that important, just a bunch of Mel Kiper wannabes.

See there you go...nice rant...

You are right, everyone has a right to complain, so here is the perfect forum to do so...the reference to the new posters is that they come on here and start the exact same thread that is 3 threads below it about Ralph is selling the team some other repetitive complaint...and its not just the new posters...

Shut up rookie. Just kidding.

You are right, everyone has a right to complain, so here is the perfect forum to do so...the reference to the new posters is that they come on here and start the exact same thread that is 3 threads below it about Ralph is selling the team some other repetitive complaint...and its not just the new posters...

You make a valid point, I am guilty, as I forget to check the discussion board, and just look at the ones on the

1rst page, and invaribly post something stupid that has, was, or is about to be discussed in another thread.

Not sure how you combat this, but to me it is a minor inconvenience, like I said, I just move on to another one.

It is kind of frustrating when you see a Title that really grabs your attention, only to open it and find no substance.

I, for one, am going to make a point to check first before posting, kind of like thinking before opening your mouth.

I will say this though, the majority of the posts that I read here, are very well presented, thought out, and generally

insightful, I didn't say jounalistic masterpieces. Even the ones not thought out and insightful, are great reads for the

responses alone. In conclusion, although having no base comparison, Bills fans are very intelligent and knowledgable,

not the most courteous though.

Oh, and another thing, I don't like the way that you stuff yourself at your mother-in-laws.

What a difference a year makes. At this time last year Trent was going to carry the team on his wings being skillfully guided by Turk. Jauron was going to have a breakout season as a head coach and prove that he's a winner in the NFL. Marcus Stroud was going to anchor the D-line with Pozslusny becoming a beast in the middle giving more credibility to the Tampa 2 scheme.

I will say this. For the first time since the early '90's, Bills fans are really on the same page. Just not the page we want to be on.

What a difference a year makes. At this time last year Trent was going to carry the team on his wings being skillfully guided by Turk. Jauron was going to have a breakout season as a head coach and prove that he's a winner in the NFL. Marcus Stroud was going to anchor the D-line with Pozslusny becoming a beast in the middle giving more credibility to the Tampa 2 scheme.

I will say this. For the first time since the early '90's, Bills fans are really on the same page. Just not the page we want to be on.

Yeah, then we went 5-1, were really on cloud 9, and then all of the sudden, to borrow a quote from emril, "Bam"

what a precipitous fall. Thats why we are all on the same page.

Alphadawg7 SUCKS

Alphadawg7 SUCKS

Alphadawg7 SUCKS

Alphadawg7 SUCKS

Alphadawg7 SUCKS

Alphadawg7 SUCKS

Alphadawg7 SUCKS

Alphadawg7 SUCKS

wow, I feel better already!

Thanks, means a lot to know I was able to touch your life so much...lmao

i dont get the bills......yes dockery made a little more money than he should,but he was the best on our line...i dont get why jauron has a job.i feel he is a terrible coach/nice guy...the defense the bills run has no place in a cold place like western new york.we gave up players like jabari greer.if a small market team has to build through the draft to be competitive,then we should keep the players that can play.this team has absoletly no vision or 5 year plan as far as i am concerned.go bills in"2012

I HATE LIFE AND I WISH I WAS NEVER BORN A BILLS FAN. there we go

While I assume this is a tongue in cheek statement .... I do have to admit I was jealous when I called my buddy who is a lifelong Steelers fan to offer congrats after the SB. He cheers for them because he was born near Pitt just like I was born (and grew up) near Buffalo.

I will not change my fan status until and unless the Bills actually do leave Buffalo.

Now to those who need to do so ... go forth and complain .... :wallbash:

i dont get the bills......yes dockery made a little more money than he should,but he was the best on our line...i dont get why jauron has a job.i feel he is a terrible coach/nice guy...the defense the bills run has no place in a cold place like western new york.we gave up players like jabari greer.if a small market team has to build through the draft to be competitive,then we should keep the players that can play.this team has absoletly no vision or 5 year plan as far as i am concerned.go bills in"2012

The Bills of the last dozen years have almost wiped out all of the great feelings we had for this team after the early 90's.

This thread has 31 posts in it including this one. And 12 of them are from Bravofrog.

Talk about arrogance.

I'd like to complain that Bravofrog is posting way too much. But I didn't see that as an option to select.

I posted in here several times to keep it bumped because when people vote it doesnt bump the thread up...but thanks for your ever so elegant post as usual...

This thread has 31 posts in it including this one. And 12 of them are from Bravofrog.

Talk about arrogance.

I'd like to complain that Bravofrog is posting way too much. But I didn't see that as an option to select.

By the way, you should be wetting yourself over this thread...you rival SKOOBY in doom and gloom...this is a perfect place for you to wallow in your misery...

I think every time someone bitches about the team, we should refer to it as "giving the Bills the old Skooby."

Example:

"This team sucks and as far as I'm concerned, they'll always suck and we're stooges for even think there is a shred of hope that they can win a single game next year."

"Dude, you totally just gave the team the old Skooby."

Cool.

Can you start one for the pollyanna sunshine pumpers who are convinced, despite evidence to contrary, that the upcoming year will be THE year (just like the past 3 years were going to be THE year), because no matter what the Bills do or do not due, it always the right move?