It's Not It's Not A Rumor Anymore. Marshawn Has Been Arrested.

FluffHead

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just talked to Marshawn's mom, we worked together on a Big Ted's Used Tires commercial, and she told me Marshawn's agent has confirmed Marshawn was arrested after yelling, "I'm Marshawn Lynch of the Buffalo Bills! I'm worth millions! Beef Mo'e!"

I drive a 1988 Ford Taurus with a green door.

what color is the rest of the car? if the rest of the car is green, your sources may not be reliable...

Chris Brown's (the singer) girlfriend. He beat her up before the Grammy's.

i couldn't tell if that was a joke or not judging by the fleetwood mac video link lol i just assumed everyone here knew who the singer chris brown was, although he really isn't that famous...

I hope it's not true but it doesn't look good.

Marshawn...if you are going to carry a firearm in California, you need to get a permit!

Please save all the "let's trade/release/punish/" Marshawn til all the facts surface.

BEAST MODE CAPP'N ON PUNK AZZ NGGaZ

Hopefully it was a registered firearm, if this is all true. Some states have stricter rules about such offenses. In VA if you get caught with an unregistered gun it's 5 years off top with no discussion otherwise. I still don't know if I'm buying all of this just yet. I want to see it go public for real with credible reporters coming out with the story.

So... I pulled up Marshawn Lynch this morning on the site and it was case number 9999999, which certainly looked odd to me. Also, I enter Marshawn Lynch now and nothing comes up. I think maybe they saw the extra traffic to the site and removed this bogus record.

I suspect a hoax from either a hacker or someone on the inside who just lost their job.

http://app4.lasd.org/iic/ajis_search.cfm

Can someone else verify the info they saw earlier does not come up any more? Maybe I'm just a spelling-challenged dope. But, even if I am, I don't put much stock in this until I see verification from another source.

Hopefully it was a registered firearm, if this is all true. Some states have stricter rules about such offenses. In VA if you get caught with an unregistered gun it's 5 years off top with no discussion otherwise. I still don't know if I'm buying all of this just yet. I want to see it go public for real with credible reporters coming out with the story.

Yeah, but if it is him (and I'm 99% sure it is...) then I DO blame him. Why? Simple... You don't get arrested for LAWFULLY carrying/posessing/discharging/concealing/displaying a firearm. If you own one, you're responsible for knowing & following the rules. That simple. Do I hope it's all a misunderstanding, hell yes. But sadly I consider that unlikely. (*sigh*)

-

Next question: Can Freddie Jackson be a 1500-yard back? I say 'yas...

So... I pulled up Marshawn Lynch this morning on the site and it was case number 9999999, which certainly looked odd to me. Also, I enter Marshawn Lynch now and nothing comes up. I think maybe they saw the extra traffic to the site and removed this bogus record.

I suspect a hoax from either a hacker or someone on the inside who just lost their job.

Can someone else verify the info they saw earlier does not come up any more? Maybe I'm just a spelling-challenged dope. But, even if I am, I don't put much stock in this until I see verification from another source.

I just tried it again and it worked for me.

it worked for me, and the case number was not 9999999

I don't think that we should jump the gun in terms of Marshawn being a criminal.

Maybe he read just one post too many from Alphadog about how the quarterback position means everything, got depressed, and was contemplating shooting himself in the temple.

If true, I am glad the authorities got to him in time.

who cares half these guys carry weapons he needs to get a permit. you do know that he's from the worst most deadly gang infested section of LA. how fast we forget about the young washington safety who was murdered in his own home. michael irvin was just confronted by some thug with a gun last week and it scared him to death.

all you holy rollers who profess the get rid of him BS need to understand that all these multi millionaire players are all targets every time they go out. everyone knows who they are espicially the bad guys they all have a bulls eye on their back.

That why you hire armed security, he is a 1st rd pick.