It's Not It's Not A Rumor Anymore. Marshawn Has Been Arrested.

FluffHead

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Follow the link I provided. :wallbash:

What link? The booking report with a wrong birthday??? I'm talking about a media report. These incidents are not usually kept quiet. If you search ML on KABC TV, you also get no results. Why wouldn't ESPN or the NFL network be reporting this?

P.S. I DO NOT appreciate the :P !

I don't know if I'm really going for this one. I'm going to wait until there's some kind of national coverage. This is 4 days ago. SOMEBODY, ANYBODY, besides you would've broken this story by now. No offense or anything Steely :wallbash:

What link? The booking report with a wrong birthday??? I'm talking about a media report. These incidents are not usually kept quiet. If you search ML on KABC TV, you also get no results. Why wouldn't ESPN or the NFL network be reporting this?

P.S. I DO NOT appreciate the :wallbash: !

Well I doubt Marshawn Lynch and his reps were rushing to draft a statement promoting this incident and if the handful of cops who processed him didn't know who he was or didn't care enough to tip off the media then there would be a delay in the media catching on.

P.S. I DO NOT appreciate the :P !

Ok, let's think about this. The booking report is a completely accurate description of the guy who plays for Buffalo except instead of 04/02/1986 it says 04/22/1986. It seems to be your contention that another Marshawn Lynch who lives in LA and is the same height and weight and was born 20 days later than the guy who plays for Buffalo was arrested instead. Hence the :beer:

If I'm wrong I will start a thread of apology and call myself a :wallbash: ing idiot but the only difference being an extra 2 on the birth date is the only difference I'm willing to bet it's real. Why hasn't ESPN or another outlet picked up on this? Ask them.

Ok, let's think about this. The booking report is a completely accurate description of the guy who plays for Buffalo except instead of 04/02/1986 it says 04/22/1986. It seems to be your contention that another Marshawn Lynch who lives in LA and is the same height and weight and was born 20 days later than the guy who plays for Buffalo was arrested instead. Hence the :P

If I'm wrong I will start a thread of apology and call myself a :wallbash: ing idiot but the only difference being an extra 2 on the birth date is the only difference I'm willing to bet it's real. Why hasn't ESPN or another outlet picked up on this? Ask them.

Well I'm just glad you started a brand new thread on this subject. I would have competely missed the other one that said "MARSHAWN LYNCH ARRESTED" :beer:B-)

Well I'm just glad you started a brand new thread on this subject. I would have competely missed the other one that said "MARSHAWN LYNCH ARRESTED" :P:beer:

I started mine after I emailed the other thread starter to change his title and drop the ? When I got no response I started this thread. Capiche?

BTW, let me amend what I said. Not only do people believe two Marshawn Lynchs were born in the same month but make that two Marshawn Terrell Lynchs. :wallbash:

Ok, let's think about this. The booking report is a completely accurate description of the guy who plays for Buffalo except instead of 04/02/1986 it says 04/22/1986. It seems to be your contention that another Marshawn Lynch who lives in LA and is the same height and weight and was born 20 days later than the guy who plays for Buffalo was arrested instead. Hence the :P

Don't worry Jonathan, I am a thinker, that's why i'm pissed about the wallbash. Perhaps you are the one that needs to put on the ol thinkin' cap. I just do not believe that an arrest report in LA, with an incorrect birth date, proves that it was our Lynch. First of all I thought that Lynch lived in Oakland, 5 hours from LA. Secondly, with 14 million people in the greater LA area, I would not rule out the possibility that there was another Marshawn Lynch born 20 days apart. I will just hold judgement until I see an official news report.

Don't worry Jonathan, I am a thinker, that's why i'm pissed about the wallbash. Perhaps you are the one that needs to put on the ol thinkin' cap. I just do not believe that an arrest report in LA, with an incorrect birth date, proves that it was our Lynch. First of all I thought that Lynch lived in Oakland, 5 hours from LA. Secondly, with 14 million people in the greater LA area, I would not rule out the possibility that there was another Marshawn Lynch born 20 days apart. I will just hold judgement until I see on official news report.

Make that two Marshawn Terrell Lynchs.

I just think his name is very unique and I doubt you'll find another Marshawn Lynch born in the same month in the same 500 mile radius in the U.S.A. JMO.

I don't know if I'm really going for this one. I'm going to wait until there's some kind of national coverage. This is 4 days ago. SOMEBODY, ANYBODY, besides you would've broken this story by now. No offense or anything Steely :wallbash:

I dunno, I think it may be real. Consider this: A pro football player could

1) expect some 'professional courtesy' as far as discretion, and

2) quietly post a 35G bail bond, in cash...

I found this address for a Marshawn Lynch in Tracy, CA:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source...mp;t=h&z=18

Would he have an unlisted address to protect his privacy? And does that neighborhood look like a place where he would live? No idea.

http://maps.live.com/#JnE9eXAuMzAzOStQZXJy...TEzNC42NDg0Mzc1

Click on "birds eye view" -- house looks pretty cookie cutter, but nice.

Make that two Marshawn Terrell Lynchs.

I just think his name is very unique and I doubt you'll find another Marshawn Lynch born in the same month in the same 500 mile radius in the U.S.A. JMO.

It very well could be true, if it is, it's a sad day in Bills country.

It just gives me cause for hesitation that this thing has yet to find its way into the 24/7 news cycle.

There is no mention of it anywhere, other than message board speculation.

It very well could be true, if it is, it's a sad day in Bills country.

It just gives me cause for hesitation that this thing has yet to find its way into the 24/7 news cycle.

There is no mention of it anywhere, other than message board speculation.

I emailed Chris Brown about it. I'll let you know if he responds.