It's Not It's Not A Rumor Anymore. Marshawn Has Been Arrested.

FluffHead

First name: check

Middle name: check

Last name: check

Birth year: check

Birth month: check

Birth day: wrong one two where two two's should be.

State of residence: check

7 out of 8.

It very easily could be a typo on the birth date. It's not like the LAPD is infallible. :wallbash:

I'm just waiting for the first official media report on the incident.

Peace.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found this address for a Marshawn Lynch in Tracy, CA:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source...mp;t=h&z=18

Would he have an unlisted address to protect his privacy? And does that neighborhood look like a place where he would live? No idea.

http://maps.live.com/#JnE9eXAuMzAzOStQZXJy...TEzNC42NDg0Mzc1

Click on "birds eye view" -- house looks pretty cookie cutter, but nice.

Check out the depreciation on that house and other houses in that area over the last 2 years. Ouch.

Link

It very easily could be a typo on the birth date. It's not like the LAPD is infallible. :wallbash:

I'm just waiting for the first official media report on the incident.

Peace.

Peace dude. No offense intended. I guess I'm just pissed at him. I'd like to think it isn't him but unfortunately I'm seeing the writing on the wall. He will probably be suspended for four games at the beginning of the year and he may be traded by Ralph. Grrrr.

I dunno, I think it may be real. Consider this: A pro football player could

1) expect some 'professional courtesy' as far as discretion, and

2) quietly post a 35G bail bond, in cash...

From what I know about things here in WNY, I would guess that he had a gun.

Why is AeroSmith playing in my head?

PFT is speculating this, but they've raised questions about the birthday thing. My question is, who come espn and si haven't caught wind of this yet?

exactly. as much as steely's evidence seems to jive, you would think that a story like this in MID-FEBRUARY would be all over the headlines...

ugh. i hate this.

exactly. as much as steely's evidence seems to jive, you would think that a story like this in MID-FEBRUARY would be all over the headlines...

ugh. i hate this.

Since H20 mentioned Florio (in the post below about the combine) I just wanted to point out that Florio is on this story. I just came from his site (Pro Football Talk) and an LA reader sent him the link and he's checking his sources as we speak. So someone's digging, and I'll post the link when he updates/confirms/squelches it...

Link

Go there and enter his first and last name and the arrest report will come up. If you're using FF make sure to allow all of the page.

:wallbash::P:beer:

who cares half these guys carry weapons he needs to get a permit. you do know that he's from the worst most deadly gang infested section of LA. how fast we forget about the young washington safety who was murdered in his own home. michael irvin was just confronted by some thug with a gun last week and it scared him to death.

all you holy rollers who profess the get rid of him BS need to understand that all these multi millionaire players are all targets every time they go out. everyone knows who they are espicially the bad guys they all have a bulls eye on their back.

P.S. Hope ur feeling better! :P

Thanks, I am. If Bobby wins today I'll be feeling great. :wallbash:

who cares half these guys carry weapons he needs to get a permit. you do know that he's from the worst most deadly gang infested section of LA. how fast we forget about the young washington safety who was murdered in his own home. michael irvin was just confronted by some thug with a gun last week and it scared him to death.

all you holy rollers who profess the get rid of him BS need to understand that all these multi millionaire players are all targets every time they go out. everyone knows who they are espicially the bad guys they all have a bulls eye on their back.

It's not that as much as it is that Plexiglass just got arrested for the same thing. If he's going into areas that he feels he needs a weapon for then don't go or hire body guards like a lot NFL players are doing now.

I just talked to Marshawn's mom, we worked together on a Big Ted's Used Tires commercial, and she told me Marshawn's agent has confirmed Marshawn was arrested after yelling, "I'm Marshawn Lynch of the Buffalo Bills! I'm worth millions! Beef Mo'e!"

I drive a 1988 Ford Taurus with a green door.

I just talked to Marshawn's mom, we worked together on a Big Ted's Used Tires commercial, and she told me Marshawn's agent has confirmed Marshawn was arrested after yelling, "I'm Marshawn Lynch of the Buffalo Bills! I'm worth millions! Beef Mo'e!"

I drive a 1988 Ford Taurus with a green door.

:wallbash:

Winner.