It's Not It's Not A Rumor Anymore. Marshawn Has Been Arrested.

FluffHead

Culver City police did not immediately return a phone message seeking information about why officers first confronted Lynch and his companions.

Quick, better make up something! It's only been 4 days!

I guess "driving while black" isn't a reasonable excuse.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why was Lynch stopped? Do you know? The press release doesn't say anything except "came into contact". Don't make silly statements comparing this to a known crime.

Im not comparing this to a known crime...Its just that there are patterns..trends...I was just reacting to the automatic 'driving while black' excuse.poor innocent marshawn.

Im not comparing this to a known crime...Its just that there are patterns..trends...I was just reacting to the automatic 'driving while black' excuse.poor innocent marshawn.

I said "it sounds like" I didn't say it was. Believing LA cops would do that isn't a stretch in the slightest. It's one of the reasons OJ got off. It added reasonable doubt to his case since LA PD are known for doing stuff like framing people.

I said "it sounds like" I didn't say it was. Believing LA cops would do that isn't a stretch in the slightest. It's one of the reasons OJ got off. It added reasonable doubt to his case since LA PD are known for doing stuff like framing people.

hey--its possible--but not probable that they planted a gun.

Except that O.J. was pals with the cops and knew many of them.

No traffic ticket here, no easy outs. Felony charges are serious and will draw major heat from the league. The Bills speak of character players and draft a thug, the exact reason we need a real front office, we keep getting mixed messages.

Our goals will be mediocrity, expect less.

hey--its possible--but not probable that they planted a gun.

I don't think they planted the gun I just think they stopped him for DWB. A friend of mine in Rochester Drove a Grand Am and a cop stopped him saying he was thinking about buying one and asked him to open the trunk. :wallbash:

Except that O.J. was pals with the cops and knew many of them.

I'm not saying it had any actual truth in OJ's case just that it could've put reasonable doubt in the juror's minds.

The whole elation of the black community, according to friends of mine, is because after years of blacks being railroaded by the police for violence against whites finally somebody got away with one going the other way.

"In 2006, as Lynch was about to enter his junior season at California, he was the target of a drive-by shooting outside his prep alma mater, Oakland Technical. Police determined Lynch was the victim of mistaken identity."

/\ that's from the espn article...he's been shot at before...and for no reason, so I don't blame him for carrying heat.

He should've gotten a permit however.

EDIT...the gun wasn't even on him! It was in the trunk!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d8...mp;confirm=true

If the weapon truly was in the trunk, which I would tend to believe it was, and there was no traffic infraction, no violence, no drugs found, not even the scent of marijuana in the car, then the police better have a damn good, and I mean DAMN good explanation as to why they were stopped, and then subsequently searched. I thought he was carrying the gun on him, but in the trunk...you have to be kidding me. Either way, it doesn't sound as if the police had any reason to stop them, other than for the fact they were black and in a nice car. Good job boys in blue.

I don't recall any of the Levy/Polian era guys getting into trouble with the law as much as recent Bills have.

If football character were the prevailing wisdom (of which I'm sure every team subscribes to) why in the heck was McCargo drafted.

This whole thing demonstrates that all teams take risks and ultimately bend their rules in the interest of acquiring talented football players.

Bruce with the falling asleep in the car, Reed and others in a bar fight on Elmwood, Bennett and Talley in a brawl at SB XXV with Taylor and his body guard and those are the ones we heard about. I'm sure others have Kelly stories.

If the weapon truly was in the trunk, which I would tend to believe it was, and there was no traffic intraction, no violence, no drugs found, not even the scent of marijuana in the car, then the police better have a damn good, and I mean DAMN good explanation as to why they were stopped, and then subsequently searched. I thought he was carrying the gun on him, but in the trunk...you have to be kidding me. Either way, it doesn't sound as if the police had any reason to stop them, other than for the fact they were black and in a nice car. Good job boys in blue.

Maybe the cop was thinking about buying one. :wallbash: