Another teacher gone bad.

erynthered

Sick. Check out her picture. :D

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/134936

When the boy arrived at the hotel, he claimed the room was dark, and that he believed he was having sex with a teenage girl, Arpaio said. But when Brown turned the light on in the room, the boy realized it was his English teacher and not his girlfriend, according to the arrest report.

At 14, walking into a hotel room all horned up in the dark, I'd at least let my teacher give me an oral exam. Just sayin...

I'm with ya there inkman, and then you'd be on easy street the rest of the year......I'd be all "Hell na I'm not writing that paper! And if you don't give me an A I'm telling everbody about that blinky (#4 on the list) I gave you in that hotel room!"

I'm with ya there inkman, and then you'd be on easy street the rest of the year......I'd be all "Hell na I'm not writing that paper! And if you don't give me an A I'm telling everbody about that blinky (#4 on the list) I gave you in that hotel room!"

No doubt. That teacher sure is ugly, but it's about as easy a lay a 14 year old can get. I had a huge crush on my Spanish teacher in Jr High. I saw her after I graduated and realized exacty how below average she was and exactly how horny I must have been to think she was hot.

At 14, the neighbors should have been locking their pets indoors in my neighborhood. The wind blew and I had a Woodrow for an hour.

No doubt. That teacher sure is ugly, but it's about as easy a lay a 14 year old can get. I had a huge crush on my Spanish teacher in Jr High. I saw her after I graduated and realized exacty how below average she was and exactly how horny I must have been to think she was hot.

At 14, the neighbors should have been locking their pets indoors in my neighborhood. The wind blew and I had a Woodrow for an hour.

I've recently discovered that my hottest teachers were in kindergarten, first grade, and third grade, before I was able to appreciate the hotness. From that point out, it's been nothing but uglies. Why do all the hot teachers teach little kids?

Despite the whole "middle aged men are horny perverts who want to have sex with underage girls" stereotype, doesn't it seem like these stories always involve a female teacher with a young male student?

women sexually peak around 40... us hornball men peak in our late teens early 20's.

"I got you now Tommy Tucker and I'm going to take you to the principal's office"

:D:bag:

"We could put up wanted posters all over school: Have you seen this prick? Report immediately to Beula Balbricker. Do not attempt to apprehend this prick, as it is armed and dangerous. It was last seen hanging out in the girls' locker room at Angel Beach High School. "

"We could put up wanted posters all over school: Have you seen this prick? Report immediately to Beula Balbricker. Do not attempt to apprehend this prick, as it is armed and dangerous. It was last seen hanging out in the girls' locker room at Angel Beach High School. "

"That tallywacker had a mole on it, and that mole is the key to it."

Robin Williams once did a hilarious routine about this. Talking about being old and equipment not funtioning when you need it to and then when you are young and you can't stop it from functioning. The physical humor and verbiage had me rolling on the floor laughing

"That tallywacker had a mole on it, and that mole is the key to it."

Best movie of all-time, IMO............my favorite part is when he finally gets Lassie upstairs and is putting it to her.......the coach in the gym is dying laughing behind the mat and when comforted he says......gas gas.

I also love it when the stripper asks Pee Wee for 2.00.........and Pee Wee says yeah go ahead and show me both of them.

Best movie of all-time, IMO............my favorite part is when he finally gets Lassie upstairs and is putting it to her.......the coach in the gym is dying laughing behind the mat and when comforted he says......gas gas.

I also love it when the stripper asks Pee Wee for 2.00.........and Pee Wee says yeah go ahead and show me both of them.

My favorite part -

Paid administrative leave. Nice.

Go Unions! :w00t:

There needs to be some kind of sliding scale that calculates the age of the kid vs the hottness of the teacher when coming up with punishment. For instance, a 14 year old kid with this horrid skank should be about 12 years in prison. The hottie in FL a couple years ago with a 16 yo? Probation.

I don't buy the boy's story. We're supposed to believe that the room was pitch black dark, she never spoke, and he couldn't tell the difference between his girlfriend's body and this woman's.

Maybe his girlfriend is about the same shape.