Lousy homecoming

Scoreboard. Oh, and 51-3.

Sorry to interrupt your insane self love on this out of touch board. The Jills will be 2-1 after Sunday. When will that former Redskin be 'honored' in that dump you call a stadium? Are they going to bring over all of those names to Toronto when your crappy city goes belly up? You're lucky Fargas isn't playing or the score would be much, much more lopsided in the Raiders' favor. I'll be here all week folks... :pirate:

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had to....dont worry, there'll be more. :thumbsup:

You will need them with the crow you will be eating Sunday night. Welcome to this board. Rabid fan or not, your posts are mildly humorous and vastly entertaining as you make such an easy target.

To be serious, here is why I think the Bills will kick your sorry Raider tushy:

- Raiders don't have a bonafide passing threat. We will stack the box, dare McFadden to beat us. The front four and Poz will ensure McFadden does not have much running room which will leave JaMarcus's only option to throw to one of our CBs.

- Your D is arguably talented with the boat load of $$s spent to acquire players. But I just don't get the feeling you are playing as a team. Individual talent does not make a strong D (or O)

- Our OC is proving to be very creative in play calling. The Raiders D will try to defend multiple threats - Jackson and Lynch as receiving threats, Hardy as a 'high pass' catcher and Edwards to keep the chains moving.

I think the Bills will pull away early and stay ahead to win 27-17.

BEST DESCRIPTION OF A RAIDERS FAN EVER!

From Gerry Callahan of the Boston Herald.

link

Like any other cult, it preys on the young, the confused, the simple-minded. The most likely victim is a boy in those awkward teen years, with no friends to speak of, no date to the prom, no hope that his acne problem will clear up before his 30th birthday.He would like to buy a Harley and get a tattoo and dangle a thick, manly chain from his wallet, but he knows that's just not possible. His mother would kill him. So he does the next best thing. He roots for the Oakland Raiders. Suddenly, he is no longer alone. He is somebody. Even better, he is a bad ***. A hard guy. Someone you don't want to mess with. He looks in the mirror and sees Chuck Zito. He wears black, has a skull and crossbones on his baseball cap and occasionally goes to town, dressing on Sundays in the fall like an extra in a "Mad Max'' movie to show his devotion to the cult.

He would love to get a nose ring and a dog collar and really make people step back when he walks by, but again: Mom would freak. So he does his best to get the message across, and the message, as always, is: Look at me. I'm bad. I root for the Raiders. It would be funny if it weren't so pathetic.

In his heart, he believes that if he ever sees Ken Stabler in an airport, the Snake will stop and do shots with him. He would consider it an honor to change Al Davis' sheets at the rest home. He would name his son Biletnikoff, if he ever had a son and could spell Biletnikoff.

Raiders games are the Star Trek conventions of sports: a sorry assembly of lost souls who dress like the last cut at the Village People tryouts and find camaraderie in the company of like-minded losers.

:thumbsup:

silvernblack? Okay my guess is that this person is around the age of 17, really hates his life, parents, neighborhood, and knows very little about football. This kid actually might live down the street from me, hes that little long haired mullet touting !@#$ who swears to god hes the sh-- because he smokes cigarettes that he steals from his overweight but still skanky mother. We all know this kid, the same kid that takes vocational classes in high school because he fits in better with all of the other losers that go there, you know like maybe his future wife who is there taking cosmotology classes because she subconsciously knows that shes a dumbass whos doomed and will most likely end up pregnant long before college is even an option for her. Mr. Silvernblack acts tough but we know better, we all know that this is the same kid that we gang up on and harrass during gym class, the same kid that we make fun of him for smelling like sh--. This dude is destined for the practice squad of the job market, if that. He may hold a job such as a unskilled carpenter, porta potty plumber, gas pump jockey, CARNIVAL WORKER, or some other low end paying job that nobody else wants to do.Yes, we know, we know, your tough, your a bad ass, a real cool guy. Good luck this sunday and in life, dudes like you cant get enough luck.

silvernblack? Okay my guess is that this person is around the age of 17, really hates his life, parents, neighborhood, and knows very little about football. This kid actually might live down the street from me, hes that little long haired mullet touting !@#$ who swears to god hes the sh-- because he smokes cigarettes that he steals from his overweight but still skanky mother. We all know this kid, the same kid that takes vocational classes in high school because he fits in better with all of the other losers that go there, you know like maybe his future wife who is there taking cosmotology classes because she subconsciously knows that shes a dumbass whos doomed and will most likely end up pregnant long before college is even an option for her. Mr. Silvernblack acts tough but we know better, we all know that this is the same kid that we gang up on and harrass during gym class, the same kid that we make fun of him for smelling like sh--. This dude is destined for the practice squad of the job market, if that. He may hold a job such as a unskilled carpenter, porta potty plumber, gas pump jockey, CARNIVAL WORKER, or some other low end paying job that nobody else wants to do.Yes, we know, we know, your tough, your a bad ass, a real cool guy. Good luck this sunday and in life, dudes like you cant get enough luck.

Shhhhhh...don't tell him. :thumbsup:

Sorry to interrupt your insane self love on this out of touch board. The Jills will be 2-1 after Sunday. When will that former Redskin be 'honored' in that dump you call a stadium? Are they going to bring over all of those names to Toronto when your crappy city goes belly up? You're lucky Fargas isn't playing or the score would be much, much more lopsided in the Raiders' favor. I'll be here all week folks... :thumbsup:

Oh come on ...... you don't expect me to believe you are actually a Raider fan trolling on our board do you??????

You really are one of our old tried and true poster's alter egos just stirring the pot for fun right?

ICE ....... is that you??????? :(

Screw this Douche and his stupid ass bet.....if he wasn't such a kitty the bet should be that he has to change his avatar on his Raiders Board to whatever the winner wants. Who cares if we change the guys avatar on TBD b/c after we beat that joke of a team on Sunday he won't ever be posting here again.

Sorry to interrupt your insane self love on this out of touch board. The Jills will be 2-1 after Sunday. When will that former Redskin be 'honored' in that dump you call a stadium? Are they going to bring over all of those names to Toronto when your crappy city goes belly up? You're lucky Fargas isn't playing or the score would be much, much more lopsided in the Raiders' favor. I'll be here all week folks... :thumbsup:

Very familiar writing style there.

Say, where were you when you heard about Princess Di's fateful end? I'll bet you weren't in Oakland.

Wait...are people seriously that dumb that they're still posting as if there really was deliberately pose (supposedly) as a a troll?

Fixed.

Personally, I think the numskull with the Smigel-like 'Ambiguously Gay Duo' avatar just got a little scared when the real hate started comin' down. JMO.

You know his secret identity has been disclosed right? It's someone name Russel who I never heard of before today. Now he's famous.

So good intelligent threads on here get minimal replys...Douches like you get 200+ replys...welcome to the world of sports message boards: Where idiots and complete bafoons get attention and the sheep follow.

I'm done with this.

What is the difference between a Raiders fan and any other football fan?

Lipstick! :lol:

Did Oakland ever pay back the money Ralph Wilson loaned Al Davis to keep his franchise solvent back in the AFL?

How many stadium seats do you cover to call it a sellout?

I hope it is 51-3 because the Oakland Raiders could not beat the ROCHESTER Raiders!

spam, spam, spam, spam

:(