Lousy homecoming

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What did you not understand? You're the Newb here so don't come in here calling Bills fans who have been posting longer then you a Newb or anything of the sort. I can understand how it's confusing to you, being a Faider fan and all. After that I said I'll take you up on your bet but now I see you're only aiming for Dean. I know you're not the brightest so I wont harass you too much about your lack of comprehension.

Seriously, at least that ItalianMob or whatever it is Broncos troll that appears every now and then makes a little sense and is objective. Although, what can you expect from a Raider fan who is probably already starting to paint his body those ugly shades of black and silver and polishing his gay skull for the next home game. Go back to doing your dominatrix with your fat wife buddy.

If you're not going to be logical, could you at least be funny? Or are those lost commodities in Alabammy?

I wasn't trying to be funny.

The team has no sense of direction, coaches are taking verbal shots at each other in public, and the loony owner is trying force the resignation of his head coach.

Raiders are a joke. Period.

Right now, I think one of the High Schools from Hoover, Al. could whip the :pirate: out of the Raiders.

So only 2 people would even bet an avatar and youre knocking me for not betting money that I would never see.....logical

You pretty much admitting that you're not taking that bet, coupled with the irony of your post only proves how true mine was. You won't take that bet, thusly, you're not half the fan he is. But then again how could you be? You haven't had much to cheer about in a loooong time.

What did you not understand? You're the Newb here so don't come in here calling Bills fans who have been posting longer then you a Newb or anything of the sort. I can understand how it's confusing to you, being a Faider fan and all. After that I said I'll take you up on your bet but now I see you're only aiming for Dean. I know you're not the brightest so I wont harass you too much about your lack of comprehension.

Okay Shakespeare....break this down for all the neophytes.

"He's been a member longer though, so, like you're team does best: You lose. And I'll take that bet."

Let me see if I can offer any answers to your questions and a bet!

1. How many years have the Raiders had consecutive season with double digit losses? Google it loser, this isn't your high school english class where you cheated to graduate. I do, however, remember a few Bills Superbowl losses in the double digits.

2. Will I be present at the game? No. Buffalo is crap and you couldnt get me free tickets to the OJ Simpson suite, although I do hear they make a great 'Bloody Mary'

here's the bet...who is willing to have your avatar picked by me and vice versa given the outcome of the game? One person. If you guys can nominate a respected poster who will live up to the bet that would be cool. If the Raiders fall on Sunday, I guarentee I will show up. If not, the admins have my FULL PERMISSION to give out my email address. Fair?

I am sure that you googled the Bills-Raiders head-to-head playoff history as well.

You pretty much admitting that you're not taking that bet, coupled with the irony of your post only proves how true mine was. You won't take that bet, thusly, you're not half the fan he is. But then again how could you be? You haven't had much to cheer about in a loooong time.

Correct. I'm not betting money on an internet message board. Shocking. :pirate:

I pay waaay too much money for a hole in the wall apartment in L.A., born and raised. Oakland is an S-hole. I concur.

Most of L.A. is also a s-hole. I lived in Long Beach and Los Alamitos. Gangs, smog, crime....oh yeah, great place to live. I would not brag about paying "waaay too much money" to live in a pit like L.A.

One of the few good memories I have from there was when I saw the Bills beat the "L.A." Raiders in the coliseium when you guys had marijuanavich. Bills Backers clubs from Southern California, Nevada and Arizona filled an entire section (over 10,000 seats). Great game!

here's the bet...who is willing to have your avatar picked by me and vice versa given the outcome of the game? One person. If you guys can nominate a respected poster who will live up to the bet that would be cool. If the Raiders fall on Sunday, I guarentee I will show up. If not, the admins have my FULL PERMISSION to give out my email address. Fair?

So do we pick your avatar here or on whatever hole in the web that you call home? By the way, how y'all liking DeAngelo Hall? He fits in great in Raiders nation: egotistical, ineffective , over-paid and under-talented. Our rookie WR will burn his dumb ass for 2 TD's. (Hardy)

Do you guys really think you beat TWO playoff teams this year? Jax, maybe. Seattle? Even if they do, by some miracle, they're still a joke. We are going to run aaaalllllllll over you.

McFadden-175 yds 2TDs

Bush-65 yds 1TD

24-10 Raiders

Gee. That might just happen...assuming you get another stellar 55-yard throwing day from your quarterback. :pirate: :pirate: :death:

Most of L.A. is also a s-hole. I lived in Long Beach and Los Alamitos. Gangs, smog, crime....oh yeah, great place to live. I would not brag about paying "waaay too much money" to live in a pit like L.A.

One of the few good memories I have from there was when I saw the Bills beat the "L.A." Raiders in the coliseium when you guys had marijuanavich. Bills Backers clubs from Southern California, Nevada and Arizona filled an entire section (over 10,000 seats). Great game!

Who's bragging? I wish I could pay whatever Buaffalonian(?) pay for rent. And please, don't tell me that when Pissburgh or the Cleveland Clowns play there they dont buy plenty of seats in your joint. I saw that Buffalo Pissburgh game when you needed to get into the playoffs a couple years ago and it looked like they physically moved of the stadium to Pennsylvania