Lousy homecoming

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to interrupt your insane self love on this out of touch board. The Jills will be 2-1 after Sunday. When will that former Redskin be 'honored' in that dump you call a stadium? Are they going to bring over all of those names to Toronto when your crappy city goes belly up? You're lucky Fargas isn't playing or the score would be much, much more lopsided in the Raiders' favor. I'll be here all week folks... :unsure:

:unsure:

I wish You were here all Year...We need the comic relief... :(

Yeah Fargas is basically the best running back ever. LOL! When will Oakland let go and let the Raiders move back to LA? Maybe after a 1-15 season this year? :unsure:

Hello Fargas:

I wonder if Al will fire Kiffin at halftime.

Sorry to interrupt your insane self love on this out of touch board. The Jills will be 2-1 after Sunday. When will that former Redskin be 'honored' in that dump you call a stadium? Are they going to bring over all of those names to Toronto when your crappy city goes belly up? You're lucky Fargas isn't playing or the score would be much, much more lopsided in the Raiders' favor. I'll be here all week folks... :pirate:

You do know we just beat two playoff teams, right? And that you got hammered by the Broncos so convincingly I almost cried for yall. And that win was a close one over one of the worst teams in football, who are QB'd by a guy named Thigpen. Welcome, and hopefully you stick around for Monday, so we can verbally abuse you until you abandon your pathetic team. Kiffin is a dead man walkin. And so are you.

Also, how can the NFL's all time sack leader be overrated?

Sorry to interrupt your insane self love on this out of touch board. The Jills will be 2-1 after Sunday. When will that former Redskin be 'honored' in that dump you call a stadium? Are they going to bring over all of those names to Toronto when your crappy city goes belly up? You're lucky Fargas isn't playing or the score would be much, much more lopsided in the Raiders' favor. I'll be here all week folks... :pirate:

But will you be here on Sunday night, or just disappear into the wind after you get your behind kicked.

The Raiders would love to play the Jills, they might even have a chance to win. Unfortunately the Raiders will have to play the Bills and watch the best QB of the class of 2007 widen the gap between him and the guy the Raiders thought was the best QB-JaMarcus Russell-the guy who will be driving Trent's limo in a few years.

Let me see if I can offer any answers to your questions and a bet!

1. How many years have the Raiders had consecutive season with double digit losses? Google it loser, this isn't your high school english class where you cheated to graduate. I do, however, remember a few Bills Superbowl losses in the double digits.

2. Will I be present at the game? No. Buffalo is crap and you couldnt get me free tickets to the OJ Simpson suite, although I do hear they make a great 'Bloody Mary'

here's the bet...who is willing to have your avatar picked by me and vice versa given the outcome of the game? One person. If you guys can nominate a respected poster who will live up to the bet that would be cool. If the Raiders fall on Sunday, I guarentee I will show up. If not, the admins have my FULL PERMISSION to give out my email address. Fair?

But will you be here on Sunday night, or just disappear into the wind after you get your behind kicked.

The Raiders would love to play the Jills, they might even have a chance to win. Unfortunately the Raiders will have to play the Bills and watch the best QB of the class of 2007 widen the gap between him and the guy the Raiders thought was the best QB-JaMarcus Russell-the guy who will be driving Trent's limo in a few years.

That is simply uncalled for. I'm sure Trent will be able to find a much more qualified and intelligent driver than JaMakeup.

Old, but funny; #32 to ATL #7:

Dear Mike,

What the hell are you thinking? Believe me I feel you. I know what it’s like to have to kill a B word that is acting out. But damn son, all you have to do is prove to 12 idiots who couldn’t get out of jury duty that some racist cracker cop planted those dogs in your yard. What you should have done was have Warrick Dunn lead a slow-speed police chase through Atlanta, showed that the bloody leash did fit and then write a book entitled, “If I did run my own dog fighting ring.”

If you had done that, you and I would be sipping rum and cokes, drunk dialing Fred Goldman while burning $100 bills on the golf course in Florida while searching for the real backers of that dog fighting ring. You messed up man.

Regards,

The Juice.

Guest dog14787

Raiders sailing into Buffalo :pirate:

Raiders floating out of Buffalo :death:

Old, but funny; #32 to ATL #7:

Dear Mike,

What the hell are you thinking? Believe me I feel you. I know what it’s like to have to kill a B word that is acting out. But damn son, all you have to do is prove to 12 idiots who couldn’t get out of jury duty that some racist cracker cop planted those dogs in your yard. What you should have done was have Warrick Dunn lead a slow-speed police chase through Atlanta, showed that the bloody leash did fit and then write a book entitled, “If I did run my own dog fighting ring.”

If you had done that, you and I would be sipping rum and cokes, drunk dialing Fred Goldman while burning $100 bills on the golf course in Florida while searching for the real backers of that dog fighting ring. You messed up man.

Regards,

The Juice.

Bills fans find this funny? Wow