Lousy homecoming

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can you make jokes about our team moving? isnt this like the 12th home for your beloved raiders. Also art shell does not kick it in a cool jump suit, he kicks it in rhine stone glasses that are something that you would see behind the wheel of a caddy with blue hair on top of

No sh--. Is it the Oakland or LA Raiders? And is it the California, Anaheim, or LA Angels?

How can you make jokes about our team moving? isnt this like the 12th home for your beloved raiders. Also art shell does not kick it in a cool jump suit, he kicks it in rhine stone glasses that are something that you would see behind the wheel of a caddy with blue hair on top of

You are a moron. Art Shell? You're not allowed to post in this thread anymore.

Sorry to interrupt your insane self love on this out of touch board. The Jills will be 2-1 after Sunday. When will that former Redskin be 'honored' in that dump you call a stadium? Are they going to bring over all of those names to Toronto when your crappy city goes belly up? You're lucky Fargas isn't playing or the score would be much, much more lopsided in the Raiders' favor. I'll be here all week folks... :pirate:

...and then running and screaming like a little girl Sunday 4pm eastern time. :pirate:

You are a moron. Art Shell? You're not allowed to post in this thread anymore.

That elf helped good ol Al (I want Oakland I want LA) when he was about to lose the Raiders so you should be a Little more Respectfull. Anyway did you realize Mcstubbed toe might not be there for you. and that big hulking tackling machine is Marcus Stroud and the rest of our much inproved D.

Sorry to interrupt your insane self love on this out of touch board. The Jills will be 2-1 after Sunday. When will that former Redskin be 'honored' in that dump you call a stadium? Are they going to bring over all of those names to Toronto when your crappy city goes belly up? You're lucky Fargas isn't playing or the score would be much, much more lopsided in the Raiders' favor. I'll be here all week folks... :pirate:

Yay, we have our first idiot troll of the week. It takes a certain level of idiocy to be delusional on someone else's board. You seem to be mighty impressed with beating the CHIEFS, a team that was 4-12 last year while we took on and beat two teams that went to the playoffs last year.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it...along with the meth you need to be a Raiders fan.

That elf helped good ol Al (I want Oakland I want LA) when he was about to lose the Raiders so you should be a Little more Respectfull. Anyway did you realize Mcstubbed toe might not be there for you. and that big hulking tackling machine is Marcus Stroud and the rest of our much inproved D.

Yeah, I know the history and I do appreciate what :pirate: Mr. Wilson did for Al Davis. Raider fans will be forever grateful and I apologize for defaming your owner. It was in jest. He's not really the Keebler Elf. You have to admit, him paying players with cookies was pretty funny, though.

Anything is possible but I think the odds are in the Bills favor.

I asked the Googlebot to run it through a few simulations and he did 54. The Bills went 51-3.

:pirate: :pirate: :death:

There's no way I'm reading 5 more pages of this crap to catch up, but I thought I'd pay tribute anyway.

Yeah, I know the history and I do appreciate what :pirate: Mr. Wilson did for Al Davis. Raider fans will be forever grateful and I apologize for defaming your owner. It was in jest. He's not really the Keebler Elf. You have to admit, him paying players with cookies was pretty funny, though.

Geez just when i was respecting you for sticking up for team by coming here to troll (I troll too) you cave in and show respect, that kills the mood. Were the cookies chocolate chip?