Lousy homecoming

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He'll be fine.The only boot you'll see Sunday will be the one planted up your collective fannies. Your dainty, abused fannies.

That one was a lay-up...he shouldn't have brought up the boot.

How the hell did you even find out about tbd?

Sorry to interrupt your insane self love on this out of touch board. The Jills will be 2-1 after Sunday.

Ooh, "Jills." Never heard that one before.

When will that former Redskin be 'honored' in that dump you call a stadium?

Seen McAfee Coliseum lately? Pot, Mr. Kettle is on line 1.

Are they going to bring over all of those names to Toronto when your crappy city goes belly up?

Hysterical, considering the source. Has Al scheduled his next move yet?

You're lucky Fargas isn't playing or the score would be much, much more lopsided in the Raiders' favor.

Beat the third-best team in the state of Missouri, and all of a sudden the Raiders are a juggernaut?

I'll be here all week folks... :pirate:

That remains to be seen.

Hey I gotta say that as trollers go this guys actually seems to be a good well versed football fan with a good style of trash talk while keeping it clean, especially compared to those terrible Seattle fans we delt with two weeks ago.

Still the fact of the matter is this....... The Raiders are not just a bad football team right now they are a complete laughing stock for an organization.

When the only comback you have is to bring up history (like superbowls) its just a cover for the fact that ur current team is a joke.

True you did beat up on one of the maybe two teams worse than Oakland last week which makes you guys one and one, and I know that as a fan of that team you have to be as optimistic as possible but come on man you cant really believe that the Raiders are anything more than a doormat for the Bills to whipe off our hooves on.

Plus who the heck is gonna be coaching for u guys this week...... or next week..... or next year for that matter cause if u oust Kiffen there isnt going to be a coach in America that will take that job.

I pay waaay too much money for a hole in the wall apartment in L.A., born and raised. Oakland is an S-hole. I concur.

Translation: Lives in the basement of mom & dad's McMansion clone-home in Orange County. Later tonight, will heading over to In-N-Out Burger and meeting the rest of the guys he dresses up with to go to the renaissance festival or who he plays World of Warcraft with and telling them all about how he really causes havoc on a Bills' fans message board. Like many of the idiot Raider fans in SoCal, threw away his Jim Everett jersey in 1994, adopted the "bad boy" personna, and started dressing up like Johnny Depp or donning the stupid Road Warrior-themed costumes, or some other homoerotic expression of his secret self-loathing. Puts on a Raider jersey and flashes West Coast gang signs that he sees in rap videos to fellow poseurs while hanging out in front of Bed Bath and Beyond, Whole Foods Market, and Borders at the mall.

You know what's hilarious?

I thought to myself, "Why would a fan of such a horrible team and franchise actually brag, think they're going to win, and talk schit?" I just couldn't understand. They've got no line, no receiver's, a QB that looks like he ate the starting LT, a coach that looks like the gerber baby and is about to be fired, an owner that is certifiably insane, and a collective team that might not be the best team in college football.

Then I realized... its the best team they've had in years :pirate:

Sorry to interrupt your insane self love on this out of touch board. The Jills will be 2-1 after Sunday. When will that former Redskin be 'honored' in that dump you call a stadium? Are they going to bring over all of those names to Toronto when your crappy city goes belly up? You're lucky Fargas isn't playing or the score would be much, much more lopsided in the Raiders' favor. I'll be here all week folks... :pirate:

Your post reminded me of 51-3. That must have been a long day.

Seriously, far be it for any fan of the Oakland Raiders to taunt another city about possibly losing its team. Why wish the pain you went through on others?

Translation: Lives in the basement of mom & dad's McMansion clone-home in Orange County. Later tonight, will heading over to In-N-Out Burger and meeting the rest of the guys he dresses up with to go to the renaissance festival or who he plays World of Warcraft with and telling them all about how he really causes havoc on a Bills' fans message board. Like many of the idiot Raider fans in SoCal, threw away his Jim Everett jersey in 1994, adopted the "bad boy" personna, and started dressing up like Johnny Depp or donning the stupid Road Warrior-themed costumes, or some other homoerotic expression of his secret self-loathing. Puts on a Raider jersey and flashes West Coast gang signs that he sees in rap videos to fellow poseurs while hanging out in front of Bed Bath and Beyond, Whole Foods Market, and Borders at the mall.

You should do that for a living.

no...."pals" is a queer term...I prefer "chums"

Oh the Jokers will definitely be chum after the game!

You know what's hilarious?

I thought to myself, "Why would a fan of such a horrible team and franchise actually brag, think they're going to win, and talk schit?" I just couldn't understand. They've got no line, no receiver's, a QB that looks like he ate the starting LT, a coach that looks like the gerber baby and is about to be fired, an owner that is certifiably insane, and a collective team that might not be the best team in college football.

Then I realized... its the best team they've had in years :pirate:

Outstanding! :pirate:

Your post reminded me of 51-3. That must have been a long day.

Seriously, far be it for any fan of the Oakland Raiders to taunt another city about possibly losing its team. Why wish the pain you went through on others?

Huge assumption there that SoCal fans care enough about any sports team to have suffered any sort of pain associated with a team moving. It's bandwagon USA....teams are transplanted back and forth across the state, changing cities and names (the friggin' Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim? huh?) as needed, fans leave in the 4th inning of baseball games to beat traffic, and sporting events are really about what celebrities you can spot at the game above all else. Just imagine the vapid castmembers of any VH1 so-called reality show, multiply it a few thousand, and you've got the attendance at a major sporting event in the greater LA area.

To even suggest that any element of their so-called fandom is akin to diehard fan bases like Buffalo is ridiculous. For a Raiders fan, it's really more about getting to play dress-up than actually giving a rip about the product on the field.

Let me see if I can offer any answers to your questions and a bet!

1. How many years have the Raiders had consecutive season with double digit losses? Google it loser, this isn't your high school english class where you cheated to graduate. I do, however, remember a few Bills Superbowl losses in the double digits.

2. Will I be present at the game? No. Buffalo is crap and you couldnt get me free tickets to the OJ Simpson suite, although I do hear they make a great 'Bloody Mary'

here's the bet...who is willing to have your avatar picked by me and vice versa given the outcome of the game? One person. If you guys can nominate a respected poster who will live up to the bet that would be cool. If the Raiders fall on Sunday, I guarentee I will show up. If not, the admins have my FULL PERMISSION to give out my email address. Fair?

Ill take your bet, you should wait more then 10 mins for people to respond next time. Good luck sunday raider fan, your gonna need it