Lousy homecoming

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Noted. I'm gunnin' for that Dean guy....He seems like he LOVES his avatar. :thumbsup:

You all realize this pretty much establishes the fact that this guy is an alt for a regular poster right?

With only 40 posts and having signed up yesterday, how else would he know about The Dean's affinity for his avatar? Plus, who the heck comes to a forum and tries to get some stranger to change their avatar? Wasn't someone else just recently doing something similar?

Now, the real question is, who do you think this really is?

You all realize this pretty much establishes the fact that this guy is an alt for a regular poster right?

With only 40 posts and having signed up yesterday, how else would he know about The Dean's affinity for his avatar? Plus, who the heck comes to a forum and tries to get some stranger to change their avatar? Wasn't someone else just recently doing something similar?

My money's on janitor-lovin' guy with the lilyleaguecaliber education - when it comes to acting like an ass hole, he's usually the one fighting to get at the front of the line.

Tossy McSalad

My guess is that it is some guy named Russell. Way to solve the mystery Encyclopedia Brown

Way to CSI this poster ! :thumbsup:

That was actually my first clue that he wasnt who he said he was, just a bit odd if nothing else

And that was me :thumbsup:

The only fan more retarded than an Eagle fan is a Raider fan.

And it ain't by much. Raider fans would fit in perfectly here in Phuldelfya.

Or dangerous. On a NYS Thruway stop on the way to the 51 - 3 massacre, I saw a Raider on the local phone (way before cell phones). I asked him if was changing his bet. If not for a few hundred Bills fans I probably would have been murdered, literally. Talk about no sense of humor.

It would be neato if you could put more Jim Rome references in your "take" next time....

it would be "neato" if you could relate anything having to do with sports opinions to anything other than Jim Rome. There's a reason why he's a God on the west coast, and a nobody out here. Because he has more to do with celebrity than substance...just like you and your bad boy Raider fantasy.

Kiss mommy goodnight for all of us.

it would be "neato" if you could relate anything having to do with sports opinions to anything other than Jim Rome. There's a reason why he's a God on the west coast, and a nobody out here. Because he has more to do with celebrity than substance...just like you and your bad boy Raider fantasy.

Kiss mommy goodnight for all of us.

This thread is a good test for who reads all the posts and who doesn't.

I cant believe all the people who fail to recognize that I, Russell, an average TBD poster was indeed the alter ego of SILVERNBLACKNBLUE. my avatar is that of the venture brothers...it IS the funniest show on TV...recognize. This thread was more than a farce....it was an epiphany. one that may make me more recognized on this board, one that may make the tried and true despise me. Whatever...I did what I did to get US ready. The posts this week were more than laughable. Crappy threads like "Is jay cutler better than elway at this stage"...Who gives two craps about that? As my grandfather would say, "what does that have to do with the price of tea in china?" I love the Bills too much to have us, the season ticket holders, the ones with lifelong ink commemorating the bills on our forearms, sleep on some s-itty afc west team.

GO BILLS AND GO TEAM VENTURE!!!!!!!!!

I cant believe all the people who fail to recognize that I, Russell, an average TBD poster was indeed the alter ego of SILVERNBLACKNBLUE. my avatar is that of the venture brothers...it IS the funniest show on TV...recognize. This thread was more than a farce....it was an epiphany. one that may make me more recognized on this board, one that may make the tried and true despise me. Whatever...I did what I did to get US ready. The posts this week were more than laughable. Crappy threads like "Is jay cutler better than elway at this stage"...Who gives two craps about that? As my grandfather would say, "what does that have to do with the price of tea in china?" I love the Bills too much to have us, the season ticket holders, the ones with lifelong ink commemorating the bills on our forearms, sleep om some s-itty afc west team.

GO BILLS AND GO TEAM VENTURE!!!!!!!!!

Good stuff, but you are definitely a bit over the top with this team Venture stuff. At least your new avatar isn't quite as gay as the last one. You should have stayed in character all week, it was fun.