Lousy homecoming

Gotta give it to you, Russell.... You pulled everybody in whether they want to admit it later or not. Of course you realize that you've set a dangerous precedent. Now everyone's "faker troll radar" will be on full alert going forward :wallbash:

Thanks can! I know, i know...it had to be done though. Hopefully if someone else does decide to do this, it'll top this. :censored:

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good stuff, but you are definitely a bit over the top with this team Venture stuff. At least your new avatar isn't quite as gay as the last one. You should have stayed in character all week, it was fun.

Dude, i just couldnt maintain andymore and an out presented itself....I don't know crap about LA and I was scrambling!

Theres alot of hyperbole in my venture love. It is a fantastic show though.

GO BILLS

Bills-27

Oak-11

Dude, i just couldnt maintain andymore and an out presented itself....I don't know crap about LA and I was scrambling!

Theres alot of hyperbole in my venture love. It is a fantastic show though.

GO BILLS

Bills-27

Oak-11

Love Venture's! Hunter S. is great. I really like what they're doing with the show this season.

You guys do realize it was one of our own trolling you, don't you? Read through the thread.

Not worth it. I quit on the thread early. Hate trolling threads, here or on the opponents forum.