Lousy homecoming

Sorry to interrupt your insane self love on this out of touch board. The Jills will be 2-1 after Sunday. When will that former Redskin be 'honored' in that dump you call a stadium? Are they going to bring over all of those names to Toronto when your crappy city goes belly up? You're lucky Fargas isn't playing or the score would be much, much more lopsided in the Raiders' favor. I'll be here all week folks... :unsure:

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to interrupt your insane self love on this out of touch board. The Jills will be 2-1 after Sunday. When will that former Redskin be 'honored' in that dump you call a stadium? Are they going to bring over all of those names to Toronto when your crappy city goes belly up? You're luck Fargas isn't playing or the score would be much, much more lopsided in the Raiders' favor. I'll be all week folks... :unsure:

:unsure: You CANNNOT be serious. You will become a bag lady on Sunday when your team gets beaten :(

Sorry to interrupt your insane self love on this out of touch board. The Jills will be 2-1 after Sunday. When will that former Redskin be 'honored' in that dump you call a stadium? Are they going to bring over all of those names to Toronto when your crappy city goes belly up? You're lucky Fargas isn't playing or the score would be much, much more lopsided in the Raiders' favor. I'll be all week folks... :unsure:

Anything is possible but I think the odds are in the Bills favor.

I asked the Googlebot to run it through a few simulations and he did 54. The Bills went 51-3.

Sorry to interrupt your insane self love on this out of touch board. The Jills will be 2-1 after Sunday. When will that former Redskin be 'honored' in that dump you call a stadium? Are they going to bring over all of those names to Toronto when your crappy city goes belly up? You're lucky Fargas isn't playing or the score would be much, much more lopsided in the Raiders' favor. I'll be all week folks... :unsure:

How do you feel about having a raving freaking lunatic own your beloved team? He has taken any intimidation factor that used to be a hallmark of Da Raiders and made it into more like Duh Raiders.

Dude looks like death warmed over :unsure:

Wow! You are even dumber than the average Raider fan...and that's pretty god damn dumb! Anyway, welcome and here's a little something to get you all excited for Sunday:

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html...752C0A967958260

This Raiders troll stuff is too great to be real. It's going to get me all excited thinking of the possibility of their being a Rams troll next week, but that's just too much to believe.

Mr. Raiders troll, please, please do tell us how great the Raiders are. You're making me exponentially more nervous with every word.

Anything is possible but I think the odds are in the Bills favor.

I asked the Googlebot to run it through a few simulations and he did 54. The Bills went 51-3.

Really? Thats interesting because I just ran some figures through Googlebot regarding the Bills chances in Superbowls....I bet you can guess the result! :unsure:

How do you feel about having a raving freaking lunatic own your beloved team? He has taken any intimidation factor that used to be a hallmark of Da Raiders and made it into more like Duh Raiders.

Dude looks like death warmed over :unsure:

Better a raving lunatic who kicks it in some sweet jump suits than the keebler elf with a tight pocket book. :unsure:

Really? Thats interesting because I just ran some figures through Googlebot regarding the Bills chances in Superbowls....I bet you can guess the result! :unsure:

are you one of those retards that dresses goth for the games and pretends they are a pirate? You clowns are unintentional comedy at its best! :unsure:

HILARIOUS! Even though you lost to us 51-3, you're still better because we didn't win the superbowl.

This Raiders troll stuff is too great to be real. It's going to get me all excited thinking of the possibility of their being a Rams troll next week, but that's just too much to believe.

Mr. Raiders troll, please, please do tell us how great the Raiders are. You're making me exponentially more nervous with every word.

I agree. Tell us how good your team is because the fans, the media and your owner all think that they stink. So tell us how your beloved silver and hack team is going to come out on Sun and win.

how many years in a row have the Raiders had double digit losses?