Upcoming Week's Jack-in-the-Box Play

Whites Bay

Two weeks ago I almost fell out of my seat with the fake field goal/touchdown to Denney.

This past week I was 100% certain that Fewell would call the blindside CB blitz with The Sheik, and I was dead-on.

This coming week against the Raiders....well, here's my guess:

Reverse to Parrish. Follows a Hardy block (if Hardy plays, otherwise it'll be an Evans block) and picks up at least 20. They pulled that one out of the hat a couple of times last year, and it's usually a success.

What gimmickery do you think Fewell or Schonert will pull on Sunday?

A D-lineman ends up with an INT. They will be stunting and blitzing up the middle early on, then drop guys into zone, which should work against Oakland.

I could see alot of zone blitzing this week, anything to confuse JaMarcus.

I think he will be a good QB in this league, he has impresssed me with his arm and athletic ability but its not even close to where it needs to be

Two weeks ago I almost fell out of my seat with the fake field goal/touchdown to Denney.

This past week I was 100% certain that Fewell would call the blindside CB blitz with The Sheik, and I was dead-on.

Reverse to Parrish. Follows a Hardy block (if Hardy plays, otherwise it'll be an Evans block) and picks up at least 20. They pulled that one out of the hat a couple of times last year, and it's usually a success.

They'd be better off doing it behind Josh, He's a much better blocker then any other WR we have.

Do you mean EXOTIC play? Don't want to get some of the members here all hot and bothered.

Upcoming Week's Erotic Play, I've got my idea - what's yours?

Erotic Play??!! With big sweaty men?? :rolleyes: No, thanks!!! :huh:

Does the naked bootleg count as an erotic play? Now as far as an exotic play, I have a feeling that we will try and build on the Fred Jackson laying doen on kick-offs thing or we will have a fake punt of some sort.

Not when big sweaty men are doing it.

For an exotic play I think they will have Marshawn throw a pass to James Hardy in the endzone. :flirt: You can take dat to da bank.

A don't think a reverse is that much of a trick play. Guys like steve smith, and santana moss sometimes get two or three a game. I think we at least do one reverse per game to either roscoe, reed, or evans.

I'm gona say a fake FG in which moormans rolls out to the right and hits stroud for a 30 yard TD...... (they showed a clip of this in practice)

Upcoming Week's Erotic Play, I've got my idea - what's yours?

Penetration while the backfield is in motion... :flirt:

:rolleyes:

Yes, anything in the end zone is good...

Other plays I'd like to see:

-an end around and in

-two minute drill

-a quick in and out pattern

-and when in doubt just pound it up the middle

-of course, good ball handling is essential!

:rolleyes:

Yes, anything in the end zone is good...

Other plays I'd like to see:

-an end around and in

-two minute drill

-a quick in and out pattern

-and when in doubt just pound it up the middle

-of course, good ball handling is essential!

Don't forget:

-Deep stroke to a tight end

-Spreading it around to the wide receivers

-Ramming it down their throat

-two hands on the balls at all times

:flirt: