Twas the Friday before gameday

You're right...butterflies are starting to flutter in the ol' breadbasket...couple of frosties after work will fix that.

Tomorrow, turn on the college games...start thinking more about the Bills.

Sunday morning, wake up around 7:00 AM, and the first thing I do is put the gameday Bills flag up...after that, commence becoming a nervous wreck.

It happens every September.... :w00t:

I am SO PUMPED for this season......

:lol:

i hear ya, i've been that way all week. do you go out and watch the game anywhere or stay home and watch. im right over the hill from you in beaumont... not too many places local to watch it. i was thinkin about going out to the bills backers out near the beach.

I'm with you Brother!

Too bad NO ONE follows "american football" down here.

(Except the wanker Patriots fan that works downstairs from me.)

Go Buffalo!

Oh, God, I'm so sorry for you. That's like being stranded on a desert isle with a case of Danny Schuster's Mt. Nelson, and no corkscrew.

No, make that a rusty corkscrew.

My stomach's in a knot. The Whitner (#36) jersey is dusted off, I'm reading everything I can about the Seattle Frappacinos, and am anticipating a SERIOUS alcohol issue by the third quarter. This one's going to leave a mark.

Same here, I'm even more pumped after hearing that Peters is finally showing up.

Sure would have been better had Peters gone to camp, and got some work in before the season began.

Peters lost a lot in many a fans eye, but you can bet he hasn't with those who'd love to see him hit the open market (other teams). Thankfully for us, he's got three seasons to go before this happens.

i hear ya, i've been that way all week. do you go out and watch the game anywhere or stay home and watch. im right over the hill from you in beaumont... not too many places local to watch it. i was thinkin about going out to the bills backers out near the beach.

Dang you practically ARE right over the hill from me.....

I watch at home......I usually kick everyone out of the house and shut all the doors and windows as I tend to be a bit vocal.

You're right...butterflies are starting to flutter in the ol' breadbasket...couple of frosties after work will fix that.

Tomorrow, turn on the college games...start thinking more about the Bills.

Sunday morning, wake up around 7:00 AM, and the first thing I do is put the gameday Bills flag up...after that, commence becoming a nervous wreck.

It happens every September.... :thumbsup:

Gah! U guys in Buffalo r so lucky!! I'm one of the few Bills fans in Central Cali. What it would be like to be in a pub full of Bills fans during game day. Or at the Ralph tailgating! I have yet to be at a Bills Backers club in Cali. One day. But honestly anyone in Buffalo should consider yourselves so fortunate. I've never been to the city but the Bills run through my blood nonetheless. Go Bills!!!

Dang you practically ARE right over the hill from me.....

I watch at home......I usually kick everyone out of the house and shut all the doors and windows as I tend to be a bit vocal.

lmao,thats funny. i do the same here, my wife and kids go runnin come game day... we should get together sometime this year and do a bills party or somehtin, i have a bunce of fellow bills fans close by...let me know...