Sounds like the DA has nothing on Lynch

VOR

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is not one of the prouder moments in Bills history.

Shameful behavior is just that - shameful.

Whose shameful behavior? Again, we don't know who was driving the car.

Okay, fine, I'll admit it...I was driving Lynch's car. I hit the B word. And I'd do it again. !@#$ing jaywalkers think they own the !@#$ing road. Marshawn's completely blameless...in fact, he was passed out in the back seat, dead to the world. He didn't even know he was in his own car.

Now can we PLEASE let the matter drop already?

honestly... I could care less what happened, as long as he is on the field against the seahawks

No. You "couldn't care less". If you could care less, then go ahead. You don't want to care less than you already do. One of my big pet peeves.

Here's my interpretation of the article:

"precondition" means that Lynch's attorney wanted Clark to agree to something such as no jail time before he gave them any information.

Clark apparently wants Lynch/attorney to give him information essentially for nothing. Lynch's attorney is simply doing his job by not giving him that information.

"no quick resolution" means that there's no longer any plea bargain on the immediate horizon. Clark was hoping that would have happened at the meeting today.

Okay, fine, I'll admit it...I was driving Lynch's car. I hit the B word. And I'd do it again. !@#$ing jaywalkers think they own the !@#$ing road. Marshawn's completely blameless...in fact, he was passed out in the back seat, dead to the world. He didn't even know he was in his own car.

Now can we PLEASE let the matter drop already?

Electric Chair or death by injection?...Better yet--you have to read every thread on this subject 6 times, first post to last, and report on each threads technical and logical merits.

oh they just happened to say it was Lynch....and he just happened to have damage on his car....and he wont come in and talk to police....whatta buncha kookie nutty coincidences.

What is the lesson our role model Matshawn has taught all the little Bills fans? Never talk to the popo, and if you hit a B word while driving home drunk, just keep going cause nobody can prove sh-t. I learned my lesson, thanks Marshawn!

You and just about everyone else who is defending him. Difference is you are being forthright. They are running a campaign.

I like how the victim has become a "drunken jaywalking B word". Unbelievable. :D

Hooray for extreme ignorance!

Electric Chair or death by injection?...Better yet--you have to read every thread on this subject 6 times, first post to last...

Death, please.

...and report on each threads technical and logical merits.

Well, THAT part's easy...

You and just about everyone else who is defending him. Difference is you are being forthright. They are running a campaign.

I like the way "I don't know who was driving" becomes a defense of him.

Guess what? I don't know who was driving. That's not defending him. That's simply saying: I DON'T KNOW WHO WAS DRIVING. Do you know who was driving?

That's bullschitt, IMO. I think the vast majority of people "defending" him, aren't defending him at all, and aren't defending the act whatsoever (only a small number are doing that) They are defending the idea that we don't know if he did what you and others are accusing and some convicting him of. I have "defended" not jumping to conclusions as hard as anyone. I think if he did it, and we learn what really happened, he should go to jail for longer than he will. And I think the law isn't strong enough for leaving. I think the crime is awful and intolerable.

I just don't think we can convict him of it yet, and we don't know if his silence is sinister or not yet. I think there is a strong chance someone else was driving, although I don't know it. If it was him, I think he should spend time in jail for it.

The only difference is that after he has a record, and serves time, and pays a lot of money (if that's the case), and is possibly suspended, I think he should EVENTUALLY be given some time to get a second chance. I don't think he should be cut or traded, for instance.

I'm waffling on the idea of suspension, if he did it, because I think the punishment will be enough if he is sent to jail, made to pay a huge sum in a civil suit and have a criminal record, as well as the public embarrassment and admonishment. If he doesn't have to go to jail, I think he should be suspended by the league. That's not defending him, or the act.

Question for those here critical of Lynch's silence:

How many of you have ever voluntarily given the police information that did or could have resulted in you getting arrested and/or going to prison?

Just curious.

I have. Was nearly arrested for trying to help the police.

Question for those here critical of Lynch's silence:

How many of you have ever voluntarily given the police information that did or could have resulted in you getting arrested and/or going to prison?

Just curious.

That is the worst defense yet... :devil:

I can honestly say, like so many here, I would have no problem with looking the other way on this, or giving Marshawn a pass, if he would have just cooperted with the investigation. Even if he had come forward and said "I was sh-- face drunk, I hit this lady" and faced the consequences, I would respect him. Everyone makes mistakes. But, the nature of this incident is disturbing, to me, at least. If he wasn't driving the car, he most likely knows who was. If he has nothing to cover up, he should have no problem with cooperating. Like Marv Levy was one to say (and I am sure he was quoting someone else, and I am also sure I am paraphrasing) "Your actions should speak louder than your words." Marshawns' actions are, and to me, they are not saying anything good....

His silence is perfectly legal, but it really changes my opinion of him, a lot. Just because you can do something, doesn't mean you should.