Sounds like the DA has nothing on Lynch

VOR

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question for those here critical of Lynch's silence:

How many of you have ever voluntarily given the police information that did or could have resulted in you getting arrested and/or going to prison?

Just curious.

Add to that how many have driven down to the popo office to turn in their boys?

I think Kelly nailed it, at this point we just do not know what happened. However, we do know that Duke lacrosse players brutually raped a woman and that Richard Jewell bombed Centenial park in Atlanta. After all the DA and media in both cases said they did it and were prime suspects. So why ever question that?

But Marshawn does....

Exactly.

What Bills fan is proud of this friggin' abortion?

Sure, sweep it under the rug, but a dingbat is a dingbat is a dingbat.

It used to be Dolphelons and Bungles and Shoe-kag-go players that were the scourge.

Somebody should smack these overpaid a-holes, because they've got it coming, and I got a feeling it's gonna be Goodell.

No justice, no peace!

Word to Marshawn, etc. - grow the F. up!

Exactly.

What Bills fan is proud of this friggin' abortion?

Sure, sweep it under the rug, but a dingbat is a dingbat is a dingbat.

It used to be Dolphelons and Bungles and Shoe-kag-go players that were the scourge.

Somebody should smack these overpaid a-holes, because they've got it coming, and I got a feeling it's gonna be Goodell.

No justice, no peace!

Word to Marshawn, etc. - grow the F. up!

yawn! get over it!

That's bullschitt, IMO. I think the vast majority of people "defending" him, aren't defending him at all, and aren't defending the act whatsoever (only a small number are doing that) They are defending the idea that we don't know if he did what you and others are accusing and some convicting him of.

So you don't know if he is at the very least withholding information about this crime from the police? You say he might have no knowlege whatsoever about what happened?

Now the real question is, when are you all going to apologize when it all comes out that he was not driving. I demand an apology when we find this out since you all felt it necessary to shoot off your mouths

Granted, if he was just riding in the car or obstructing justice we will all look pretty silly because that would be OK.

http://www.buffalonews.com/258/story/366062.html

"No quick resolution" says that the eyewitnesses who claimed he was driving were not credible and unless some new information comes to light, no charges will be filed anytime soon. As for Lynch's lawyer wanting a "precondition" before disclosing information, IMHO that sounds like someone else was driving.

Goodell will get into this. Could be multiple player suspensions. He will meet with the Bills players and demand that whoever was in the car come forward and make a statement.

So you don't know if he is at the very least withholding information about this crime from the police? You say he might have no knowlege whatsoever about what happened?

As someone pointed out before, the cops lie to you all the time. It's legal for them to be "immoral" to you. I happen to think they are lying about the witnesses, due to the fact if they were there I think he would have been arrested by now.

I don't advocate obstructing justice, or blatant lying to the police, but I am a very strong believer in how the justice system is supposed to work, and letting it work. It will be the moral thing to do to be forthright when he is supposed to be forthright. That time is not here yet.

I also have a strong belief, and understanding, of the fact that young black guys trust police to be fair to them as much as police believe young black guys.

Granted, if he was just riding in the car or obstructing justice we will all look pretty silly because that would be OK.

I think its probably the worst of all worlds. I think Marshawn was shotgun. Marcus Stroud was driving. Marcus barely grazed her but put it in reverse and Marshawn got her with the car door and then they took off..you got a big trifecta there...hit and run, assault and obstruction...Where in the !@#$ is Eliot Ness when you need him.

Now the real question is, when are you all going to apologize when it all comes out that he was not driving. I demand an apology when we find this out since you all felt it necessary to shoot off your mouths

So now we know he wasn't driving?

So now we know he wasn't driving?

What if she was inside the vehicle and was tossed to the pavement? What if there were farm animals involved? What if Marshawn was blinded by the Bass Pro Shop lights?

As for Lynch's lawyer wanting a "precondition" before disclosing information, IMHO that sounds like someone else was driving.

please enlighten the rest of us and tell us why that sounds like someone else was driving because to anyone else that sounds like his lawyer wants to strike a deal before his client comes clean that he was in fact driving his own car

according to the DA this case could be resolved rather quickly if they would just co-operate but they're not so this will continue to drag on and on

the DA has clearly stated he would rather resolve this with a plea but will prove his case if he has to which means this story isnt going away anytime soon

if Lynch wasnt driving we would have heard about it by now

please enlighten the rest of us and tell us why that sounds like someone else was driving because to anyone else that sounds like his lawyer wants to strike a deal before his client comes clean that he was in fact driving his own car

according to the DA this case could be resolved rather quickly if they would just co-operate but they're not so this will continue to drag on and on

the DA has clearly stated he would rather resolve this with a plea but will prove his case if he has to which means this story isnt going away anytime soon

It could be either your scenario, or VOR's, or a different one. I don't want to put words in VOR's mouth but I believe he was referring to the fact on Friday the DA said this would be settled soon, early this week. Then today he is backtracking, and saying it may not be settled soon at all.

If one believes the DA may have been bluffing, one may believe he doesn't have a strong case because there is no imminent arrest. They really don't know who was driving it seems.

Goodell will get into this. Could be multiple player suspensions. He will meet with the Bills players and demand that whoever was in the car come forward and make a statement.

Won't happen. I can see the headline now: "The NFL against the Constitution". I don't condone this behavior (hit-and-run) but everyone has a right not to incriminate themselves. The DA is on a fishing expedition trying to find any shred of evidence and now he's trying to get whoever was in the car to squeal.

And how do we know there were Bills players in the car? I haven't seen that mentioned.

It could be either your scenario, or VOR's, or a different one. I don't want to put words in VOR's mouth but I believe he was referring to the fact on Friday the DA said this would be settled soon, early this week. Then today he is backtracking, and saying it may not be settled soon at all.

If one believes the DA may have been bluffing, one may believe he doesn't have a strong case because there is no imminent arrest. They really don't know who was driving it seems.

the DA was obviously expecting mroe from his conversation from Lynch's attorney then he got...the court system takes time and he was hoping to avoid that which it doesnt look like he'll be able to

No he is a kid who made a mistake. We don't know if he was driving but it was his car. We don't how drunk the pedestrian was ,but the ambulance guys do. The woman was not in the crosswalk when she was hit has anyone mentioned that. He got lucky will he learn from it?

No he didnt make a mistake. He knew exactly what he was doing when he left a girl lying in the street. The mistake was hitting her. Fleeing the scene ?...mistake my arse.

the DA was obviously expecting mroe from his conversation from Lynch's attorney then he got...the court system takes time and he was hoping to avoid that which it doesnt look like he'll be able to

Maybe, but it wouldn't matter at all to the DA what the attorney said if the DA had any case where witnesses put Marshawn behind the wheel.