PROOF THE $&%@# PATS* CHEAT!!!

They think Kraft will be able to sue everybody now, including the Herald and Spector for claiming they taped more than then claimed they did. It is really quite pathedic. Good times!!

I think the second post on this page just about sums it up. :blink:

LOL he spelled n00b "newb". what a n00b. LOL.

PS I hate Tom Brady. But not because he cheats. Because he gets to do it with Gizelle. or whatever her name is. Lucky man that Marsha Brady

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every team in the NFL knew what the Bills were going to run, the fans knew what the Bills were going to run. Besides the Bills signal in their offensive plays via the headset.

I believe he was suggesting that the Cheatriots knew what our Defense was going to do in all of their sets on the field, not the offense. Still, the fact is that taping signals from anywhere on the field is illegal and it starts to get even worse considering we now know that they were taping playoff games.

If the Bills cheated, I'd stop being a fan.

Not too big a problem for 70% of their "base"- the bandwagon. That seems to include 80% of our *s Trolls here like HollyweirdDonahoe who bought his first *s gear in 2003. Oddly, there's some evidence he might have been a Giant's fan last time around ;-)

Screw Belichick.... He had the damned arrogance to run scores up on teams last year at the end of games, gleefully making other coaches suffer through the final moments... and then not have to be on the field to witness his own demise...

And that's not even considering the obvious warnings from Goodell over videotaping other teams signals in any way....

The jerk doesn't even acknowledge any guilt... as far as he's concerned, he's innocent...

Throw him to the wolves!!! :blink:

One of those Pats* message board posts had a link to an article back in August 1967 about cheating/spying. It's a really interesting read about some of the things coaches and owners would do back then.

That article mentioned a way of spying that I think Belecheck will use against his closest divison rival, the Bills, this year. Interviewing former players. Sam Aiken would know the offensive play calls and Jason Webster would know the defensive play calls. Both players signed by the Patriots. Also, Victor Hobson was signed away from the Jets after they, on paper, improved their line up through FA.

They went above and beyond the call of cheating..It always amazed me how their recievers would always be so open..Even before Moss and company..Branch and Givens played like Hall of Famers then when they went to other teams they floundered..I guess there is some proof in that...

My six year old was reading a book about paul revere and the 1776 Patriots and asked me in a whisper if they were cheaters....

:lol:

And, in fact, your 6 y.o. may be prescient beyond his years! Revere never finished his ride so fictitiously described in Longfellow's famous poem. Of the 3 riders that night - Paul Revere, William Dawes, and Samuel Prescott - only Prescott made it to Concord to warn the Minutemen...

Paul Revere's Ride

New England and New Englanders are all a bunch of liars and cheats! :blink:

F#CK the Patriots*

:lol:

And, in fact, your 6 y.o. may be prescient beyond his years! Revere never finished his ride so fictitiously described in Longfellow's famous poem. Of the 3 riders that night - Paul Revere, William Dawes, and Samuel Prescott - only Prescott made it to Concord to warn the Minutemen...

Paul Revere's Ride

New England and New Englanders are all a bunch of liars and cheats! :blink:

F#CK the Patriots*

Bostonians also instigated the Boston Massacre by throwing snowballs and taunting the soldiers... Didn't one of the Adams brothers successfully defend and get the soldiers off the rap?

That article mentioned a way of spying that I think Belecheck will use against his closest divison rival, the Bills, this year. Interviewing former players. Sam Aiken would know the offensive play calls and Jason Webster would know the defensive play calls. Both players signed by the Patriots. Also, Victor Hobson was signed away from the Jets after they, on paper, improved their line up through FA.

Don't worry about that in the least. Teams change hand signals, etc. all the time for this exact reason. What they'll pick their brains about is a bit more detail on tendencies but they already have a good handle on that as it is. Won't matter.

Now, it it were a case of them getting one of our players mere days before facing them it would be a slightly different story. Like when we signed Malloy.

GO BILLS!!!

i really hope dick and pals show tape of wilfork elbowing jp, and of them throttling us at home before the first pats game.

they de-manned us, and they should lose their luster in our player's eyes.

i want to see brady, moss, and wilfork on carts.

You can all but consider this issue dead as far as the NFL is concerned, based on this recent quote:

“This is consistent with what the Patriots had admitted they had been doing, consistent with what we already knew,” NFL spokesman Greg Aiello told The Associated Press.

In other words....nothing to see here folks. Let's just move on.

You can all but consider this issue dead as far as the NFL is concerned, based on this recent quote:

In other words....nothing to see here folks. Let's just move on.

Agreed, the walkthru tape would have been a real killer, as that would have been new eveidence and outside of game taping. This is nothing new, story over, no more punishment, lets get on with the games

this is a head scratcher. The league already knew they were cheating since 2000, so is this new evidence, or just confirmation of what they already knew?

In my opinion, it is the Big Boys coming to town....The NFL as part of the negotiation with Walsh to provide him immunity must have stuck a deal that Walsh can give everything, but the Walkthrough tape would be destroyed and won't be part of the official return of tapes. This way the NFL gets to move on and close the chapter on Spygate. Robert Kraft can really wield the pressure on Goddell to end this.

It is sad, but this the day and age of the big boys twisting the smaller one's hands to get around the problem