Training camp should be fun with:

J.P. Losman

Kelly Holcomb

Craig Nall

Kliff Kingsbury

Tory Woodbury

Craig Ochs

Ryan Dinwiddie

Whatever happened to the good ole' days of 3 QB's and 1 more to have an extra arm in camp?

707956[/snapback]

Gee, do you think the Bills just might be planning to fill the sky with footballs this coming training camp? And season? We almost have a QB for every WR.

Bills apparently signing another FA QB:

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/493772

Eh?  What's one more?

PTR

707928[/snapback]

Dinwiddie was a great college QB, but like Kingsbury, he also has a weak arm by NFL standards. One of my favorite college QB duels was when Dinwiddie and Boise St. upset David Carr in Carr's senior season at Fresno State. Both guys lit it up.

Yep, i remember watching some Boise games when Dinwiddie was there. He was awesome in that offense against any caliber Division 1 team. I think the main knock on him is that he is small for an NFL QB. Oh well, good to see the Bills ramping up the competition.

Yeah, dude is small. He's 6'1" and only 187 lbs. That's a little too light to take a pounding as an NFL QB. Warrick Dunn weighs more than he does. Heck, I bet Roscoe weighs more than he does. Behind last year's OL Dinwiddie wouldn't have a roster spot, he'd of had an obituary.

from a Bears Message Board earlier this year.

Dinwiddie

it is so funny to read other teams message boards and see that TSW isn't the only place there is such humor.  ignorance is bliss.

0:)

708159[/snapback]

Doesn't have the biggest arm but neither did Erik Kramer and Kramer once called Dinwiddie..."a young Erik Kramer".

That's comeing from the best qb in Bears history.

Wonderful argument. That QB who used to wear a headband might object.

LOL...Dinwiddie's arm makes Shane Matthews look like Brett Favre.

Well, that's a relief.

from a Bears Message Board earlier this year.

Dinwiddie

it is so funny to read other teams message boards and see that TSW isn't the only place there is such humor.  ignorance is bliss.

0:)

708159[/snapback]

Funny stuff indeed! I bet we'll be seeing a new poster by the name of "Ditka4Life" appearing here soon.

Yeah, dude is small. He's 6'1" and only 187 lbs. That's a little too light to take a pounding as an NFL QB. Warrick Dunn weighs more than he does. Heck, I bet Roscoe weighs more than he does. Behind last year's OL Dinwiddie wouldn't have a roster spot, he'd of had an obituary.

708158[/snapback]

No...actually Dinwiddie is a giant compared to Roscoe.

http://buffalobills.com/team/player.jsp?player_id=122600

Ryan Dinwiddie

Quarterback

Boise State

Year: Sr

Height: 6-1

Weight: 187

40: 4.65

Hometown: Elk Grove, CA

Positives: Ryan is an accurate QB. Has had a productive career at Boise State. He is a smart QB. He makes quick decisions. Has a quick release. Gets the ball out of his hands as soon as possible. He doesn't make many mistakes. He is very efficient. Has above average arm strength. Throws a very catchable ball with a lot of touch. Has good footwork and throws well on the run. Has average mobility.

Negatives: Ryan's long ball flutters at times. He needs to put a little more zip on some of his passes. Doesn't have great size for a QB. Needs to get stronger to be able to endure the NFL season. Also doesn't play at a major university which may hurt his draft status.

Bottom Line: Ryan had an ankle injury earlier in his career. You can bet scouts will be sure to check that out and make sure it is sound. If he had better size he'd be a much higher draft pick, but because of his size he may fall into the later rounds.

Ryan Claussen

11/29/03

Training camp should be fun with:

J.P. Losman

Kelly Holcomb

Craig Nall

Kliff Kingsbury

Tory Woodbury

Craig Ochs

Ryan Dinwiddie

Whatever happened to the good ole' days of 3 QB's and 1 more to have an extra arm in camp?

707956[/snapback]

What, don't you like 0 QB's and 7 extra arms?!?!