3rd Annual "Dinner's On Me, Smartass" Contest

Well, well, well...lookie at what we have here.

A new GM. A new head coach. A new offensive plan and a new defensive plan. Out with the Mould and in with the new. Not to mention a brand-spankin'-new schedule that makes you just want to stand up proudly and yell to the world "Even though I have no idea what is going to happen, I know EXACTLY what is going to happen and I'm going to prove it to you by predicting next year's Bills win/loss record."

So in light of how unbelieveably smart anyone seems to be, let us commence The 3rd Annual "Dinner's On Me, Smartass" Contest.

Now, before we get started, there are some here who feel this contest is simply a mockery of people's amazing braggadocio. There are some who feel my offering a $250 dinner gift certificate for accurately predicting -- in April -- the Bills 2006 Season win/loss record is ridiculous, and that I am only having fun at your expense.

While that is all true, I've decided to make the contest more realistic with a couple of new rules. First, the object of the contest.

You may copy/paste the Bills 2006 Schedule and post it in a reply to this thread. Next to each game, predict whether the Bills will win or lose. The only way to win is to guess all games precisely. Whoever does so will receive a $250 gift certificate to the restaurant of their choice.

Impossible, right?

Okay, let's make it interesting.

If, at the end of week 8, there are more than three people still in the contest, I will DOUBLE the amount to $500, AND...the thread will be opened for 48 hours prior to kickoff of each week's game, and each remaining contestant will be able to change their pick for that week. The thread will close 24 hours before kickoff each week. We will continue to allow any and all remaining participants to change their picks each week until everyone is gone or the season is over.

If you pick incorrectly, you're out. If you pick correctly, you move forward. Only those who correctly pick all 16 games are eligible to win the loot. Being close gets you nothing.

Some more rules, so pay attention folks.

1) All eligible participants must be registered posters of this board as of January 1, 2006. Anyone new to the board after that date is not eligible.

2) If less than three people make it past week 8, the awarded amount stays at $250, but the thread "MAY" be opened to allow those remaining participants to change their picks down the stretch. Alternately, it "MAY NOT" be opened. Just depends on how I'm feeling that week.

3) Regardless of how many winners there are, there is only one prize (not to exceed $500), and it is split evenly amongst all winners in the form of gift certificates.

4) Winners must correctly pick all Bills wins/losses correctly. There is no prize for getting close.

5) This thread will initially remain open until midnight EST this Sunday, April 9th, 2006 at which time it will be closed and remain closed until either the 2006 NFL Season begins or if I should feel like randomly opening it for shitzngiggles.

6) Each eligible participant can only put in one entry. If you feel the need to cheat, fine. You have to live with yourself and outsmarting some dude who who's just trying to have fun can be your private little accomplishment.

7) If during the course of this contest you are banned from TBD, you're out.

8) Non-bills fans and team-swapping whores ARE eligible to participate, but are also subjected to our ridicule whenever we please.

9) I can change the rules to accomodate loopholes I may have overlooked, but the core of the contest remains true: pick all 16 games correctly, get the loot.

Good luck. Your 2006 Bills Schedule is below for Copy/Pasteability.

Sep 10 @New England

Sep 17 @Miami

Sep 24 N.Y. Jets

Oct 1 Minnesota

Oct 8 @Chicago

Oct 15 @Detroit

Oct 22 New England

Nov 5 Green Bay

Nov 12 @Indianapolis

Nov 19 @Houston

Nov 26 Jacksonville

Dec 3 San Diego

Dec 10 @N.Y. Jets

Dec 17 Miami

Dec 24 Tennessee

Dec 31 @Baltimore

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MMM Steak.

Sep 10 @New England LOSS

Sep 17 @Miami LOSS

Sep 24 N.Y. Jets WIN

Oct 1 Minnesota WIN

Oct 8 @Chicago LOSS

Oct 15 @Detroit LOSS

Oct 22 New England LOSS

Nov 5 Green Bay WIN

Nov 12 @Indianapolis LOSS

Nov 19 @Houston WIN

Nov 26 Jacksonville LOSS

Dec 3 San Diego LOSS

Dec 10 @N.Y. Jets LOSS

Dec 17 Miami LOSS

Dec 24 Tennessee WIN

Dec 31 @Baltimore LOSS

5-11. Dinner's on you, smartass.

Sep 10 @New England -L

Sep 17 @Miami - L

Sep 24 N.Y. Jets - W

Oct 1 Minnesota - L

Oct 8 @Chicago - L

Oct 15 @Detroit - W

Oct 22 New England - L

Nov 5 Green Bay - L

Nov 12 @Indianapolis - L

Nov 19 @Houston - W

Nov 26 Jacksonville - L

Dec 3 San Diego - L

Dec 10 @N.Y. Jets - L

Dec 17 Miami - W

Dec 24 Tennessee - W

Dec 31 @Baltimore - L

5-11

stuckincincy's picks 04/07/06:

L Sep 10 @New England

L Sep 17 @Miami

W Sep 24 N.Y. Jets

L Oct 1 Minnesota

L Oct 8 @Chicago

L Oct 15 @Detroit

L Oct 22 New England

W Nov 5 Green Bay

L Nov 12 @Indianapolis

W Nov 19 @Houston

L Nov 26 Jacksonville

L Dec 3 San Diego

L Dec 10 @N.Y. Jets

W Dec 17 Miami

W Dec 24 Tennessee

L Dec 31 @Baltimore

5 and 11

Thanks!

Wow...5-11 JSP? Thats actually more optimistic from you than I would have guessed!

Sep 10 @New England LOSS

Sep 17 @Miami LOSS

Sep 24 N.Y. Jets WIN

Oct 1 Minnesota LOSS

Oct 8 @Chicago WIN

Oct 15 @Detroit LOSS

Oct 22 New England LOSS

Nov 5 Green Bay WIN

Nov 19 @Houston LOSS

Nov 26 Jacksonville WIN

Dec 3 San Diego LOSS

Dec 10 @N.Y. Jets LOSS

Dec 17 Miami WIN

Dec 24 Tennessee WIN

Dec 31 @Baltimore LOSS

6-10

Sep 10 @New England loss

Sep 17 @Miami win

Sep 24 N.Y. Jets win

Oct 1 Minnesota loss

Oct 8 @Chicago loss

Oct 15 @Detroit win

Oct 22 New England loss

Nov 5 Green Bay win

Nov 12 @Indianapolis loss

Nov 19 @Houston loss

Nov 26 Jacksonville loss

Dec 3 San Diego loss

Dec 10 @N.Y. Jets win

Dec 17 Miami win

Dec 24 Tennessee win

Dec 31 @Baltimore loss

Ok I'm changing my original prediction from yesterday and raising the win total by one game... 7-9

Sep 10 @New England LOSS

Sep 17 @Miami LOSS

Sep 24 N.Y. Jets WIN

Oct 1 Minnesota LOSS

Oct 8 @Chicago LOSS

Oct 15 @Detroit WIN

Oct 22 New England WIN

Nov 5 Green Bay WIN

Nov 19 @Houston LOSS

Nov 26 Jacksonville WIN

Dec 3 San Diego WIN

Dec 10 @N.Y. Jets LOSS

Dec 17 Miami LOSS

Dec 24 Tennessee WIN

Dec 31 @Baltimore LOSS

7-9

Sep 10 @New England LOSS

Sep 17 @Miami LOSS

Sep 24 N.Y. Jets WIN

Oct 1 Minnesota WIN

Oct 8 @Chicago LOSS

Oct 15 @Detroit WIN

Oct 22 New England LOSS

Nov 5 Green Bay WIN

Nov 19 @Houston WIN

Nov 26 Jacksonville WIN

Dec 3 San Diego WIN

Dec 10 @N.Y. Jets WIN

Dec 17 Miami WIN

Dec 24 Tennessee WIN

Dec 31 @Baltimore LOSS

10- 6... PHEW

GO GET 'EM

Sep 10 @New England Loss

Sep 17 @Miami Loss

Sep 24 N.Y. Jets Win

Oct 1 Minnesota Win

Oct 8 @Chicago Loss

Oct 15 @Detroit Win

Oct 22 New England Loss

Nov 5 Green Bay Win

Nov 12 @Indianapolis Loss

Nov 19 @Houston Win

Nov 26 Jacksonville Loss

Dec 3 San Diego Now a Win, Whitner intercepts Rivers and returns it for the winning TD :)

Dec 10 @N.Y. Jets Loss

Dec 17 Miami Win

Dec 24 Tennessee Win

Dec 31 @Baltimore Loss

Sep 10 @New England WIN

Sep 17 @Miami LOSS

Sep 24 N.Y. Jets WIN

Oct 1 Minnesota WIN

Oct 8 @Chicago LOSS

Oct 15 @Detroit WIN

Oct 22 New England LOSS

Nov 5 Green Bay WIN

Nov 19 @Houston WIN

Nov 26 Jacksonville WIN

Dec 3 San Diego LOSS

Dec 10 @N.Y. Jets WIN

Dec 17 Miami WIN

Dec 24 Tennessee WIN

Dec 31 @Baltimore LOSS

10-6

A new GM. A new head coach. A new offensive plan and a new defensive plan. Out with the Mould and in with the new. Not to mention a brand-spankin'-new schedule that makes you just want to stand up proudly and yell to the world "Even though I have no idea what is going to happen, I know EXACTLY what is going to happen and I'm going to prove it to you by predicting next year's Bills win/loss record."

So in light of how unbelieveably smart anyone seems to be, let us commence The 3rd Annual "Dinner's On Me, Smartass" Contest.

Now, before we get started, there are some here who feel this contest is simply a mockery of people's amazing braggadocio. There are some who feel my offering a $250 dinner gift certificate for accurately predicting -- in April -- the Bills 2006 Season win/loss record is ridiculous, and that I am only having fun at your expense.

While that is all true, I've decided to make the contest more realistic with a couple of new rules. First, the object of the contest.

You may copy/paste the Bills 2006 Schedule and post it in a reply to this thread. Next to each game, predict whether the Bills will win or lose. The only way to win is to guess all games precisely. Whoever does so will receive a $250 gift certificate to the restaurant of their choice.

Impossible, right?

If, at the end of week 8, there are more than three people still in the contest, I will DOUBLE the amount to $500, AND...the thread will be opened for 48 hours prior to kickoff of each week's game, and each remaining contestant will be able to change their pick for that week. The thread will close 24 hours before kickoff each week. We will continue to allow any and all remaining participants to change their picks each week until everyone is gone or the season is over.

If you pick incorrectly, you're out. If you pick correctly, you move forward. Only those who correctly pick all 16 games are eligible to win the loot. Being close gets you nothing.

1) All eligible participants must be registered posters of this board as of January 1, 2006. Anyone new to the board after that date is not eligible.

2) If less than three people make it past week 8, the awarded amount stays at $250, but the thread "MAY" be opened to allow those remaining participants to change their picks down the stretch. Alternately, it "MAY NOT" be opened. Just depends on how I'm feeling that week.

3) Regardless of how many winners there are, there is only one prize (not to exceed $500), and it is split evenly amongst all winners in the form of gift certificates.

4) Winners must correctly pick all Bills wins/losses correctly. There is no prize for getting close.

5) This thread will initially remain open until midnight EST this Sunday, April 9th, 2006 at which time it will be closed and remain closed until either the 2006 NFL Season begins or if I should feel like randomly opening it for shitzngiggles.

6) Each eligible participant can only put in one entry. If you feel the need to cheat, fine. You have to live with yourself and outsmarting some dude who who's just trying to have fun can be your private little accomplishment.

8) Non-bills fans and team-swapping whores ARE eligible to participate, but are also subjected to our ridicule whenever we please.

9) I can change the rules to accomodate loopholes I may have overlooked, but the core of the contest remains true: pick all 16 games correctly, get the loot.

Sep 10 @New England

Sep 17 @Miami

Sep 24 N.Y. Jets

Oct 1 Minnesota

Oct 8 @Chicago

Oct 15 @Detroit

Oct 22 New England

Nov 5 Green Bay

Nov 12 @Indianapolis

Nov 19 @Houston

Nov 26 Jacksonville

Dec 3 San Diego

Dec 10 @N.Y. Jets

Dec 17 Miami

Dec 24 Tennessee

Dec 31 @Baltimore

655295[/snapback]

Interesting challenge but why not wait till at least first day of camp? Draft class and post june 1 free agents could make this team owrse on paper or better than they are today

Sep 10 @New England - Loss

Sep 17 @Miami - Loss

Sep 24 N.Y. Jets - Win

Oct 1 Minnesota - Loss

Oct 8 @Chicago - Loss

Oct 15 @Detroit - Win

Oct 22 New England - Loss

Nov 5 Green Bay - Loss

Nov 12 @Indianapolis - Loss

Nov 19 @Houston - Loss

Nov 26 Jacksonville - Win

Dec 3 San Diego - Loss

Dec 10 @N.Y. Jets - Loss

Dec 17 Miami - Loss

Dec 24 Tennessee - Win

Dec 31 @Baltimore - Loss

4-12

Sep 10 @New England - WIN

Sep 17 @Miami - LOSS

Sep 24 N.Y. Jets - WIN

Oct 1 Minnesota - LOSS

Oct 8 @Chicago - LOSS

Oct 15 @Detroit - WIN

Oct 22 New England - LOSS

Nov 5 Green Bay - WIN

Nov 12 @Indianapolis - LOSS

Nov 19 @Houston - WIN

Nov 26 Jacksonville - WIN

Dec 3 San Diego - WIN

Dec 10 @N.Y. Jets - WIN

Dec 17 Miami - WIN

Dec 24 Tennessee - WIN

Dec 31 @Baltimore - LOSS

Sep 10 @New England L

Sep 17 @Miami L

Sep 24 N.Y. Jets W

Oct 1 Minnesota W

Oct 8 @Chicago L

Oct 15 @Detroit L

Oct 22 New England L

Nov 5 Green Bay W

Nov 12 @Indianapolis BIG L

Nov 19 @Houston L

Nov 26 Jacksonville L

Dec 3 San Diego W

Dec 10 @N.Y. Jets L

Dec 17 Miami L

Dec 24 Tennessee W

Dec 31 @Baltimore L

Another great year to be a Bills fan....5-11

Impossible, right?

Sep 10 @New England

Sep 17 @Miami

Sep 24 N.Y. Jets

Oct 1 Minnesota

Oct 8 @Chicago

Oct 15 @Detroit

Oct 22 New England

Nov 5 Green Bay

Nov 12 @Indianapolis

Nov 19 @Houston

Nov 26 Jacksonville

Dec 3 San Diego

Dec 10 @N.Y. Jets

Dec 17 Miami

Dec 24 Tennessee

Dec 31 @Baltimore

655295[/snapback]

I'm going to do you a big favor and not participate. Save you some money. :)

Interesting challenge but why not wait till at least first day of camp?  Draft class and post june 1 free agents could make this team owrse on paper or better than they are today

655325[/snapback]

All very good points. However, that has not kept people from starting copious threads predicting the Bills record for next year, so I figure if people are so sure right now, why wait?

Sep 10 @New England LOSS

Sep 17 @Miami LOSS

Sep 24 N.Y. Jets WIN

Oct 1 Minnesota WIN

Oct 8 @Chicago LOSS

Oct 15 @Detroit WIN

Oct 22 New England LOSS

Nov 5 Green Bay WIN

Nov 19 @Houston WIN

Nov 26 Jacksonville LOSS

Dec 3 San Diego LOSS

Dec 10 @N.Y. Jets LOSS

Dec 17 Miami WIN

Dec 24 Tennessee WIN

Dec 31 @Baltimore LOSS

7-9

Sep 10 @New England - L

Sep 17 @Miami - L

Sep 24 N.Y. Jets - W

Oct 1 Minnesota - L

Oct 8 @Chicago - L

Oct 15 @Detroit - W

Oct 22 New England - L

Nov 5 Green Bay - W

Nov 12 @Indianapolis - L

Nov 19 @Houston - L

Nov 26 Jacksonville - L

Dec 3 San Diego - L

Dec 10 @N.Y. Jets - W

Dec 17 Miami - W

Dec 24 Tennessee - W

Dec 31 @Baltimore - L

6 - 10

Sep 10 @New England ---WIN

Sep 17 @Miami --- WIN; With Miami's lack of a ground game our NEW and IMPROVED secondary has a field day.

Sep 24 N.Y. Jets --- WIN

Oct 1 Minnesota --- WIN

Oct 8 @Chicago  --- LOSE

Oct 15 @Detroit --- WIN

Oct 22 New England ---WIN

Nov 5 Green Bay --- WIN

Nov 12 @Indianapolis --- LOSE

Nov 19 @Houston --- WIN

Nov 26 Jacksonville --- LOSE

Dec 3 San Diego ---  WIN

Dec 10 @N.Y. Jets --- LOSE

Dec 17 Miami  --- WIN

Dec 24 Tennessee  --- WIN

Dec 31 @Baltimore --- LOSE

655295[/snapback]

The Bills will improve personnel, fairly substantially, between now and August.

Sep 10 @New England - LOSS

Sep 17 @Miami - LOSS

Sep 24 N.Y. Jets - WIN

Oct 1 Minnesota - WIN

Oct 8 @Chicago - LOSS

Oct 15 @Detroit - WIN

Nov 5 Green Bay - WIN

Nov 19 @Houston - LOSS

Nov 26 Jacksonville - WIN

Dec 3 San Diego - LOSS

Dec 10 @N.Y. Jets - LOSS

Dec 17 Miami - LOSS

Dec 24 Tennessee - WIN

Dec 31 @Baltimore - LOSS

6-10 :)

Sep 10 @New England LOSS

Sep 17 @Miami WIN

Sep 24 N.Y. Jets WIN

Oct 1 Minnesota WIN

Oct 8 @Chicago LOSS

Oct 15 @Detroit WIN

Oct 22 New England LOSS

Nov 5 Green Bay LOSS

Nov 19 @Houston WIN

Nov 26 Jacksonville LOSS

Dec 3 San Diego LOSS

Dec 10 @N.Y. Jets WIN

Dec 17 Miami WIN

Dec 24 Tennessee WIN

Dec 31 @Baltimore LOSS

8-8 I think this team will have a heart this year.

Sep 10 @New England - W

Sep 17 @Miami - W

Sep 24 N.Y. Jets - W

Oct 1 Minnesota - W

Oct 8 @Chicago - L

Oct 15 @Detroit - W

Oct 22 New England - L

Nov 5 Green Bay - W

Nov 12 @Indianapolis - L

Nov 19 @Houston - L

Nov 26 Jacksonville - L

Dec 3 San Diego - W

Dec 10 @N.Y. Jets - L

Dec 17 Miami - W

Dec 24 Tennessee - L

Dec 31 @Baltimore - W

I say we blow it for the playoffs with a loss at Tennessee, but Jauron still looks like Coach of the Year material. Possible playoffs if Miami or NE blow it more than us. Why? Because it would make us all look really stupid for bitching about his hiring. If I'm wrong, what the hell. I'm willing to take it. If I'm right, I'm ecstatic. Hoping JP can prove me right.

Sep 10 @New England LOSER

Sep 17 @Miami LOSER

Sep 24 N.Y. Jets WINNER

Oct 1 Minnesota LOSER

Oct 8 @Chicago LOSER

Oct 15 @Detroit WINNER

Oct 22 New England LOSER

Nov 5 Green Bay WINNER

Nov 12 @Indianapolis LOSER

Nov 19 @Houston WINNER

Nov 26 Jacksonville LOSER

Dec 3 San Diego LOSER

Dec 10 @N.Y. Jets LOSER

Dec 17 Miami WINNER

Dec 24 Tennessee WINNER

Dec 31 @Baltimore LOSER

Another sad and pathetic season: 6-10

Not that it's going to matter (since nobody will even get the first 7 games correct) but since it seems you spent a bit of time writing the rules of the contest you might want to clarify "week 8". Week 8 is a bye week for the Bills meaning that they'll only have played 7 games by then. Did you mean week 8 or 8 games played by the Bills?

Sep 10 @New England L

Sep 17 @Miami W

Sep 24 N.Y. Jets W

Oct 1 Minnesota L

Oct 8 @Chicago L

Oct 15 @Detroit L

Oct 22 New England L

Nov 5 Green Bay W

Nov 12 @Indianapolis L

Nov 19 @Houston W

Nov 26 Jacksonville L

Dec 3 San Diego L

Dec 10 @N.Y. Jets L

Dec 17 Miami L

Dec 24 Tennessee W

Dec 31 @Baltimore L

5-11

Sep 10 @New England - L

Sep 17 @Miami - W

Sep 24 N.Y. Jets - W

Oct 1 Minnesota - W

Oct 8 @Chicago - L

Oct 15 @Detroit - W

Oct 22 New England - L

Nov 5 Green Bay - W

Nov 12 @Indianapolis - L

Nov 19 @Houston - W

Nov 26 Jacksonville - L

Dec 3 San Diego - W

Dec 10 @N.Y. Jets - W

Dec 17 Miami - W

Dec 24 Tennessee - W

Dec 31 @Baltimore - W

Sep 10 @New England - L

Sep 17 @Miami - L

Sep 24 N.Y. Jets - W

Oct 1 Minnesota - L

Oct 8 @Chicago - L

Oct 15 @Detroit - L

Oct 22 New England - L

Nov 5 Green Bay - W

Nov 12 @Indianapolis - L

Nov 19 @Houston - L

Nov 26 Jacksonville - L

Dec 3 San Diego - L

Dec 10 @N.Y. Jets - L

Dec 17 Miami - L

Dec 24 Tennessee - W

Dec 31 @Baltimore - L

3-13 / And the #2 pick in the 2007 draft, behind New Orleans.

Sep 10 @New England L

Sep 17 @Miami W

Sep 24 N.Y. Jets W

Oct 1 Minnesota W

Oct 8 @Chicago L

Oct 15 @Detroit W

Oct 22 New England W

Nov 5 Green Bay W

Nov 12 @Indianapolis L

Nov 19 @Houston W

Nov 26 Jacksonville W

Dec 3 San Diego L

Dec 10 @N.Y. Jets L

Dec 17 Miami W

Dec 24 Tennessee W

Dec 31 @Baltimore L

10-6. That can't possibly be right.

Sep 10 @New England - Loss

Sep 17 @Miami - Win

Sep 24 N.Y. Jets - Win

Oct 1 Minnesota - Win

Oct 8 @Chicago - Loss

Oct 15 @Detroit - Loss

Oct 22 New England - Loss

Nov 5 Green Bay - Win

Nov 12 @Indianapolis - Loss

Nov 19 @Houston - Loss

Nov 26 Jacksonville - Loss

Dec 3 San Diego - Win

Dec 10 @N.Y. Jets - Win

Dec 17 Miami - Loss

Dec 24 Tennessee - Loss

Dec 31 @Baltimore - Loss

6-10

Sep 10 @New England - L

Sep 17 @Miami - L

Sep 24 N.Y. Jets - W

Oct 1 Minnesota - L

Oct 8 @Chicago - L

Oct 15 @Detroit - L

Oct 22 New England - L

Nov 5 Green Bay - W

Nov 12 @Indianapolis - L

Nov 19 @Houston - L

Nov 26 Jacksonville - L

Dec 3 San Diego - L

Dec 10 @N.Y. Jets - L

Dec 17 Miami - L

Dec 24 Tennessee - W

Dec 31 @Baltimore - L

3-13 / And the #2 pick in the 2007 draft, behind New Orleans.

655401[/snapback]

:)

Sep 10 @New England --W

Sep 17 @Miami -----------W

Sep 24 N.Y. Jets ----------W

Oct 1 Minnesota ----------W

Oct 8 @Chicago ----------L

Oct 15 @Detroit ----------W

Oct 22 New England ----- L

Nov 5 Green Bay --------W

Nov 12 @Indianapolis ---L

Nov 19 @Houston --------W

Nov 26 Jacksonville -----W

Dec 3 San Diego ---------W

Dec 10 @N.Y. Jets --------W

Dec 17 Miami ------------W

Dec 24 Tennessee -------W

Dec 31 @Baltimore ------L

12 - 4

:)

655413[/snapback]

LOL, damn, didn't see that. I want to be on record anyway. I guess I'll have to just go to Chipotle and pick myself up a couple of burrito's for $13.

Sep 10 @New England (Loss)

Sep 17 @Miami (Win)

Sep 24 N.Y. Jets (Win)

Oct 1 Minnesota (Win)

Oct 8 @Chicago (Loss)

Oct 15 @Detroit (Win)

Oct 22 New England (Loss)

Nov 5 Green Bay (Win)

Nov 12 @Indianapolis (Loss)

Nov 19 @Houston (Win)

Nov 26 Jacksonville (Loss)

Dec 3 San Diego (Loss)

Dec 10 @N.Y. Jets (Loss)

Dec 17 Miami (Loss)

Dec 24 Tennessee (Win)

Dec 31 @Baltimore (Loss)

7-9

LOL, damn, didn't see that.  I want to be on record anyway.  I guess I'll have to just go to Chipotle and pick myself up a couple of burrito's for $13.

655417[/snapback]

Let's just hope your predicted record is reverse...if so, the burritos are on me! :):P

Sep 10 @New England loss

Sep 17 @Miami loss

Sep 24 N.Y. Jets win

Oct 1 Minnesota win

Oct 8 @Chicago win

Oct 15 @Detroit win

Oct 22 New England win

Nov 5 Green Baywin

Nov 12 @Indianapolis loss

Nov 19 @Houston win

Nov 26 Jacksonville win

Dec 3 San Diegowin

Dec 10 @N.Y. Jets loss

Dec 17 Miami win

Dec 24 Tennessee win

Dec 31 @Baltimore win

12-4

Thanks LAbillzfan. Never good at these things, but here it goes:

Sep 10 @New England Loss

Sep 17 @Miami- Loss

Sep 24 N.Y. Jets- Win

Oct 1 Minnesota- Win

Oct 8 @Chicago- Loss

Oct 15 @Detroit- Loss

Oct 22 New England- Loss

Nov 5 Green Bay- Loss

Nov 12 @Indianapolis- Loss

Nov 19 @Houston- Loss

Nov 26 Jacksonville- Loss

Dec 3 San Diego- Loss

Dec 10 @N.Y. Jets- Loss

Dec 17 Miami- Loss

Dec 24 Tennessee- Win

Dec 31 @Baltimore- Win

4-12: The eternal optimist. :)

What the hell:

Sep 10 @New England Loss

Sep 17 @Miami Win

Sep 24 N.Y. Jets Win

Oct 1 Minnesota Win

Oct 8 @Chicago Win

Oct 15 @Detroit Win

Oct 22 New England Loss

Nov 5 Green Bay Win

Nov 12 @Indianapolis Loss

Nov 19 @Houston Win

Nov 26 Jacksonville Win

Dec 3 San Diego Win

Dec 10 @N.Y. Jets Loss

Dec 17 Miami Win

Dec 24 Tennessee Loss

Dec 31 @Baltimore Loss

10-6! (Yeah...right)

Glad it's a gift certificate, because if it was dinner WITH you, you wouldn't show. :)

Sep 10 @New England - LOSS

Sep 17 @Miami - LOSS

Sep 24 N.Y. Jets - WIN

Oct 1 Minnesota - LOSS

Oct 8 @Chicago - LOSS

Oct 15 @Detroit - WIN

Nov 5 Green Bay - WIN

Nov 19 @Houston - LOSS

Nov 26 Jacksonville - LOSS

Dec 3 San Diego - LOSS