Dick Jauron's coaching staff

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't you learn anything from recent times.  Why not just wait for the freakin' press conference at OBD before whipping the "Angry Mob" into a frenzy....again. <_<

578519[/snapback]

Whatelse are you going to do in Buffalo in January? (Runs and hides...)

Hey SOPRANO, while I believed you and supported you, I'll wait until they sign on the dotted line before I do cartwheels.  Too much can happen, like it did with FARKING SHERMAN for me to be able to handle another disappointment.  I'll be very happy if these guys ARE the coordinators, but I'll wait to express my glee.

578537[/snapback]

You are now ready to snatch the pebble from my hand grasshopper.

Source.....Jauron's coordinators are as follows....

OC - Caldwell

DC - Bates

578514[/snapback]

why would caldwell and bates want to ruin thier career coaching In Buffalo uner this bafoon?

Makes no sense to me!

Source.....Jauron's coordinators are as follows....

OC - Caldwell

DC - Bates

578514[/snapback]

SOPRANO.

I REALLY don't doubt you but I also believe that this is a pretty fluid situation and I am betting your source with have some updates on these coordinators. Especially the Bates one.

If Dj wants Caldwell as O coordinator, I am guessing he can get him.

Bates is another story...

So Mike Caldwell isnt good enough to be our HC, but he would he settle for being our OC?

578904[/snapback]

Why not? Hes a QB coach now. There is only one HC position left, and he isnt in line for it.

Why would he not take the promotion?

Why not?  Hes a QB coach now.  There is only one HC position left, and he isnt in line for it.

Why would he not take the promotion?

578915[/snapback]

Sure it's a promotion, but it just strikes me as a Heimerdinger situation. I guess we'll find out soon enough.