Need some men's health help....

The Poojer

have a drs appt tomorrow with a female dr who will be checking around in the nether regions.  Need some help to maintain diverted attention from the goings on in my immediate surroundings..... ;)  :angry:  :D  <_<

573841[/snapback]

Don't hold back. Maybe she'll take it as a compliment and ask you out for a drink.

have a drs appt tomorrow with a female dr who will be checking around in the nether regions.  Need some help to maintain diverted attention from the goings on in my immediate surroundings..... ;)  :angry:  :D  <_<

573841[/snapback]

I never had a problem with seeing female doctors.

Stop being a wuss. :(

That's funny.  We girls have had opposite sex doctors for years who touch us everywhere.  I always followed Tenny's advice. Just closed my eyes and thought of England.

Believe me, you will not "react".

573865[/snapback]

It's a little bit easier, though, when the procedure involves stirrups and ice-cold spoons... <_<

573841[/snapback]

I wouldn't be concerned with sporting wood; that's a pretty antiseptic environment. Instead, I'd focus on yard maintenance beforehand. It never hurts to make a good impression.

Yard Maintenance <_<;):angry: , took me a second to get that one, but when I did, it gave me a hearty laugh...good one!

I wouldn't be concerned with sporting wood; that's a pretty antiseptic environment.  Instead, I'd focus on yard maintenance beforehand.  It never hurts to make a good impression.

573874[/snapback]

Look on the bright side...If she's checking your prostate, her fingers are probably smaller than the male doc.

573885[/snapback]

You just made me rethink the whole idea about having a female doctor. I feel better already. <_<

Just relax. It's not a big deal. I had a really HOT doctor check me "down there" during a physical. (Lime green one-piece dress, could see her wearing a garder belt through the dress, matching colored 4 inch heels).

The rubber gloves end any fantasies really quick.

I have a group of doctors and you get who you get...sometimes a woman. I find it best to have the mind set of "it's go time". I am butt ass naked when she comes in the room. She got a chuckle out of it the first time and then she got the wierd stuff out of the way right up front...then the rest is easy.

Just relax.  It's not a big deal.  I had a really HOT doctor check me "down there" during a physical.  (Lime green one-piece dress, could see her wearing a garder belt through the dress, matching colored 4 inch heels).

573942[/snapback]

Unless Pooj has a latex fantasy

Yard Maintenance <_<  ;)  :angry: , took me a second to get that one, but when I did, it gave me a hearty laugh...good one!

573880[/snapback]

Hey, we expect our ladies to keep themselves tidy down there -- some of us even assist with the process. It's the least we can do to reciprocate.

Tell her you just went swimming to stop her laughing.

573852[/snapback]

Doctors, pffttt, they don't know anything. I see a holistic healer, Tor Ekman.

Tor: No. You know, I am not a business man. I'm a holistic healer. It's a calling, it's a gift. You see, it's in the best interest of the medical profession that you remain sick. You see, that insures good business. You're not a patient. You're a customer.

Tor: (Pouring tea) Your tea is ready now. This will solve your so-called tonsil problem. It's a special concoction. It contains crampbark.

Jerry: I love crampbark.

Tor: Cleavers.

Jerry: Cleaver, I once had cleaver as a kid. I was able to lift a car.

Tor: And some couchgrass.

Jerry: Couchgrass and crampbark? You know, I think that's what killed Curly.

:D:o:(

Just relax.  It's not a big deal.  I had a really HOT doctor check me "down there" during a physical.  (Lime green one-piece dress, could see her wearing a garder belt through the dress, matching colored 4 inch heels).

573942[/snapback]

when i was like 12 or 13 i had to go in for a physical and ended up being examined by a hot nurse :D

rubber gloves or not, when you're 13 that is quite an experience :o

when i was like 12 or 13 i had to go in for a physical and ended up being examined by a hot nurse :w00t:

rubber gloves or not, when you're 13 that is quite an experience :(

574803[/snapback]

I had a similar experience at about the same age. The hottie nurse was taking my blood pressure while I was getting a glimpse down her blouse. Needless to say, the doc had to redo the reading a bit later! :lol:

have a drs appt tomorrow with a female dr who will be checking around in the nether regions.  Need some help to maintain diverted attention from the goings on in my immediate surroundings..... :lol:  :blink:  :huh:  :(

573841[/snapback]

Pooj - if she's got any "bedside manner" at all she'll be talking to you to divert your attention. My female doc always does this. Not that it helps - things start to stir pretty quickly but she gets done before I do, so to speak ;)

Enjoy it while you can - that's my philosophy :w00t: