Need some men's health help....

The Poojer

have a drs appt tomorrow with a female dr who will be checking around in the nether regions.  Need some help to maintain diverted attention from the goings on in my immediate surroundings..... ;)  :angry:  :D  <_<

573841[/snapback]

Don't hold back. Maybe she'll take it as a compliment and ask you out for a drink.

have a drs appt tomorrow with a female dr who will be checking around in the nether regions.  Need some help to maintain diverted attention from the goings on in my immediate surroundings..... ;)  :angry:  :D  <_<

573841[/snapback]

I never had a problem with seeing female doctors.

Stop being a wuss. :(

That's funny.  We girls have had opposite sex doctors for years who touch us everywhere.  I always followed Tenny's advice. Just closed my eyes and thought of England.

Believe me, you will not "react".

573865[/snapback]

It's a little bit easier, though, when the procedure involves stirrups and ice-cold spoons... <_<

573841[/snapback]

I wouldn't be concerned with sporting wood; that's a pretty antiseptic environment. Instead, I'd focus on yard maintenance beforehand. It never hurts to make a good impression.

Yard Maintenance <_<;):angry: , took me a second to get that one, but when I did, it gave me a hearty laugh...good one!

I wouldn't be concerned with sporting wood; that's a pretty antiseptic environment.  Instead, I'd focus on yard maintenance beforehand.  It never hurts to make a good impression.

573874[/snapback]

Look on the bright side...If she's checking your prostate, her fingers are probably smaller than the male doc.

573885[/snapback]

You just made me rethink the whole idea about having a female doctor. I feel better already. <_<

Just relax. It's not a big deal. I had a really HOT doctor check me "down there" during a physical. (Lime green one-piece dress, could see her wearing a garder belt through the dress, matching colored 4 inch heels).

The rubber gloves end any fantasies really quick.

I have a group of doctors and you get who you get...sometimes a woman. I find it best to have the mind set of "it's go time". I am butt ass naked when she comes in the room. She got a chuckle out of it the first time and then she got the wierd stuff out of the way right up front...then the rest is easy.