Donahoe or Mullarkey

firstngoal

To settle a "friendly - $" wager with my brother in law...if you had a choice...who would you fire - Donahoe or Mullarkey...one or the other...not both...we had a dissagreement on it that wound up being a bet on who the Bills fans would oust if they had a chance...I agreed not to say who I would fire on this forum but I will give this 24 hours and then tally up the results.

Donahoe :D

or

Mullarkey :D

Mularkey. No question. I wanted him gone last year. This year has further reenforced it. It was obvious many times last year but people said he was a rookie coach, give him a break, then he had the chicken bone against Pittsburgh.

Throw him over the falls.

The better question might be "Does Ralph want to get into the Hall of Fame in his lifetime, or is he so discontent with losing and thinks he can make another run at the Big Dance before he checks out?"

If Ralph fires either MM or TD after this season, he will not be elected to the HOF in his lifetime.

George Young should be elected this year, and he's the only front-office type that will make it, and even if he doesn't make it this year - he still gets in before RW. If Ralph s#it-cans his HC again it'll bring up bad memories of how he soiled his drawers in the Wade fiasco. That goes double for TD - who's better connected to the power brokers in the league than Hillary is to those in the Dem0crat party.

Mularkey clearly has no clue how to call offensive plays. He sits the teams best players on 3rd down, IF they actually play at all. If I had to fire only ONE person, it would be Donahoe, but if I had my way, I'd fire:

Ralph - wakes up from his nap only to eat his applesauce apparently

Mularkey - see above

Donahoe - if you get rid of MM, does anyone seriously believe this zero will hire a coach with experience? Me either....

The problem is you really can't fire Mularkey without firing Donahoe, because it can't be 3 strikes you're out on a GM who has bombed on 2 coaches in 2 tries. So. I'd fire Donahoe. Then I'd let the new GM fire Mularkey.

I can't believe that I'm sick of both of them. Mularkey is turning on the players like he doesn't need them when he does. He has PO'd Adams, Moulds and JP. Holcomb's probably not too fond of him either.

Thats easy. MM stays. Ralph will never pay for three more years to a coach thats not on the team. So were stuck with him.

If it were up to me...I would get rid of everyone...including the scouting department. The only one that stays is April ,Mcnally, Wyche and Szabo.

In the front office you keep Linda Bognan,Scott Berchtold,Russ Brandon and Munson and Overdorf.

TD needs to go.  :(  At least you can say that MM is only in his second year as a HC and will learn from his mistakes.  Can you say the same about TD?

522877[/snapback]

Has he learned anything from the Steelers game last year? :D

To settle a "friendly - $" wager with my brother in law...if you had a choice...who would you fire - Donahoe or Mullarkey...one or the other...not both...we had a dissagreement on it that wound up being a bet on who the Bills fans would oust if they had a chance...I agreed not to say who I would fire on this forum but I will give this 24 hours and then tally up the results.

Donahoe :devil:

or

Mullarkey :D

522858[/snapback]

MM--then we can keep TD around so he can hire NorvTurner.

KL sure is a looker...but have you seen her tatas?  Very strange shape to those puppies.

523882[/snapback]

her ' ta ta's' are a hardship that 'I'-being of high moral character and in general a gracious and humble human being... would....yes would...be able to overlook.I care more about her inner beauty.

Can't pick just one.

Eschewing brevity, my analysis:

TD can't pick a coach for sh--, and MM can't coach for sh--. So, how does it get better with one of them staying? Can MM really learn from his mistakes? It doesn't seem like it week-to-week, and it almost seems like he coached with more balls and mental clarity last year.

As for GM I'm not even sure I have the confidence that Modrak would be good (or want to stay) in TD's stead either. He did make some good moves in Philly but they've had their best success since he left.

If there is any way on God's green earth to get Ron Wolf, we should pay to get him and trust him to pick the right coach. I really wouldn't mind seeing a guy like Fassel who has coached a Northeastern team to the Super Bowl, and shepherded some QBs in his time, but who knows. Also, whomever is in charge has to do everything in his power to keep Bobby April and, I'd say, Mouse McNally -- even though he's not been able to do much (many, including myself, would say that he's not been given much to work with). And good strength and conditioning (we can't get back Rusty Jones, but somebody great is needed) would help also.

At this point, all we have to go on is that MM has RW's vote of confidence from a few weeks ago. I'm not wishing for it, but a few more shaky losses and that may change.