Has anyone become a Cowboys fan?

freester

I'm all for wishing Bledsoe the best of luck... he's a class guy, and

while I thought him a relatively-inneffective QB in Buffalo, I don't

wish him any ill...

I just never "got into" Peerless... A little too showboaty for me, but

that's just one man's opinion...

Having said that, I can think of very few teams I wish worse on than the Cowboys...

I am rooting for the cowboys.  I would like to see Bledsoe succeed.  He was always a class act in  buffalo.  I live in Atlanta and no one has endured more unfair criticism and abuse than peerless.  I feel peerless deserves a shot at redemption.

432606[/snapback]

Am I a Cowboys fan? No.

But I will watch Dallas a little more closely this year because of Bledoe. I agree with you, I would like to see him experience some success, even though I was one of those who is glad he is no longer who starting QB.

Price? I don't sympathize with as much as Drew.

I am rooting for the cowboys.  I would like to see Bledsoe succeed.  He was always a class act in  buffalo.  I live in Atlanta and no one has endured more unfair criticism and abuse than peerless.  I feel peerless deserves a shot at redemption.

432606[/snapback]

No, I won't root for Dallas. I root for the uniform first, players second. I'd like to see Drew do well, because he's a good guy. But root for Dallas? No effen way.

I own this book: I Hate the Dallas Cowboys. Any self-respecting Bills fan should, as well.

I actually think Bledsoe needs a dose of humble pie....so I hope he falls flat on his face in Dallas.

Peerless got paid, so I don't feel bad for him at all.

I always have hated the Cowpokes since I was a little kid. I always hated the America's team thing. I never have particularly liked the whole Texas thing. (I am changing my mind on that given the response of Texas and Texans in the wake of Katrina however).

Having said all that, I wish Drew all the best. He is a class guy, and I think that he is going to prove many on this board and in the front office wrong. As long as it does not effect the Bills' season and rankings, I hope that Drew does well. I also have a ton of respect for Parcells. As for PP, the guy showed in Atlanta what most us knew about him when he played for the Bills.

I personally think that the Bills handed over the keys to the car too soon.

Having said all that, I think that JP has a lot of talent and seems like a good guy. I hope that he kicks ass this season.

432606[/snapback]

i think you'll get your wish; i expect bledsoe to suck-seed alright.

I didn't even read all the responses to this, I just had to get here and say,,,

I absolutely HATE the cowboys.

I don't care who is playing for them. For any Bills player to go play for them is worse than treason.

I may actually hate the cowboys worse than the patsies.

That would put my hate list as follows:

#3 Patsies

#2 Cowboys

#1 anything and absolutely everything related to FRANCE, and the FRENCH.

Ok, I think we can differentiate from liking Drew Bledsoe and rooting for the Cowboys. To a man, I liked Drew, but as a player I hated him! Peerless Price wanted to be a #1 guy, had his chance and blew it.

Now having said that, if anyone who considers himself a Bills fan rotts for the Cowboys in anyway, shape or form(with the exception of when they play our AFC East rivals once every 4 years) that person should discard every Red and Blue piece of Bills memorabilia right away.

Its not even the fact of hating the Cowboys, its hating Texas. Texas is full of strange and unusual people. I've been to many, many states, and none scared me more than Texas. They wanted to be their own country, and maybe they should have been!

I looked up my post from the last time a thread like this was posted...

"I've said this since DB signed on with Dallas. I don't like Jones, I don't like the "Big Tuna" and I don't like anyone who plays for the Cowboys. Therefore, I hope that DB has a season a 100 times worst than last year!"

:lol:

OMFG, you have got to be kidding me.

There is only one team I hate more than the Cowboys and that's MIAMI.

How could any Bills fan like the Cowboys, after Superbowls 27 and 28?

Both Bledsoe and Price and drop dead and pick up season ending ACL injuries for all I care. They are the enemy now!

OMFG, you have got to be kidding me.

There is only one team I hate more than the Cowboys and that's MIAMI.

Both Bledsoe and Price and drop dead and pick up season ending ACL injuries for all I care.  They are the enemy now!

432820[/snapback]

dayum! lol

I wish Drew well in his post football career. I hope he gets pummelled (not that would be anything out of the ordinary, for him) this season, though... The only time I pull for the Cowboys is when they play Miami or New England. They're #3 on the list of most hated teams.

432820[/snapback]

I was lucky (?) enough to go to XXVII. I will NEVER forget walking out of the stadium with the Cowboys "fans" chanting "3 Beat, 3 Beat, ...". They weren't saying "we're champs" or "we're #1", but "3 Beat".

The really cool thing about it was, the moron's favorite team had also lost 3 superbowls (Colts & Steelers twice), so I guess they were more psyched about their past history than the events of that day.

I still like the Fish less than the Pokes and do not have anything against Bledsoe, but I hope they don't win a game this year.

As for Peerless, the thing that will always stand out in my mind was the interception in the Pittsburgh game.

Dave.

Yeah, the same dorks who became chargers fans for Flutie.

I hate Dallas, and will always hate Dallas. The only time when I could root for them is if a Dallas win somehow helped Buffalo make the playoffs. When they play Miami, The Jests, or thr Patsies I root for the earth to open up and swallow the stadium.

Its not even the fact of hating the Cowboys, its hating Texas.  Texas is full of strange and unusual people.  I've been to many, many states, and none scared me more than Texas.  They wanted to be their own country, and maybe they should have been!

432738[/snapback]

Well then you haven't been to Oklahoma or Idaho or Washington state or MON-f'ing-TANA. I have lived in many states so I have quite the frame of reference and nobody beats the people in Texas.

Drew won't be the starting QB by week 6. Peerless will be called a transvestite by Tuna by week 8--instead of just "she"...so its really not going to matter.

I hate the cowboys. Remember the ventriloquist Waylon Flowers and his dummy Madam. Jerry Jones now looks like Madam..too many face lifts...

No, I won't root for Dallas. I root for the uniform first, players second. I'd like to see Drew do well, because he's a good guy. But root for Dallas? No effen way.

I own this book: I Hate the Dallas Cowboys. Any self-respecting Bills fan should, as well.

432657[/snapback]

Best Book Ever...

:D

You were askin to get flamed on this thread haha