Going In For Minor Surgery Tomorrow

R. Rich

They are doing a muscle biopsy on me tomorrow morning around 6am. I was told that I'd be done by noon, and that I'm not supposed to go to work for a week afterward. I'm taking the rest of this week off after today, so w/ the weekend, it gives me a good 5 days of rest. I hope it goes smoothly and that they don't accidentally cut off an arm or a leg.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are doing a muscle biopsy on me tomorrow morning around 6am.  I was told that I'd be done by noon, and that I'm not supposed to go to work for a week afterward.  I'm taking the rest of this week off after today, so w/ the weekend, it gives me a good 5 days of rest.  I hope it goes smoothly and that they don't accidentally cut off an arm or a leg.

415331[/snapback]

the first problem i see is that you're not sure whether they're cutting on your arm or your leg. :huh:

seriously, good luck and best wishes.

So! Who Cares????

They are doing a muscle biopsy on me tomorrow morning around 6am.  I was told that I'd be done by noon, and that I'm not supposed to go to work for a week afterward.  I'm taking the rest of this week off after today, so w/ the weekend, it gives me a good 5 days of rest.  I hope it goes smoothly and that they don't accidentally cut off an arm or a leg.

415331[/snapback]

415331[/snapback]

OUCH

415331[/snapback]

Good Luck, Rich!

I have a policy of always asking them what name is on the clipboard, and what does it say they are going to do BEFORE I get the anesthetic. :devil:

May you dream of Garbage Plates. Rest up for the opener!