Josh shows his class again

I just saw a story on WKBW Buffalo where our Josh sends a Signed jersey to a Texas family who's teen son died suddenly. The boy was a huge Josh fan. I hope everybody gets to read it. This is just another example the young man, (our guy) continuing to show genuine human decency and caring. We couldn't have a better "face of the franchise" Or ambassador for Buffalo and WNY. ..... Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 12
  • Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 22
  • Thank you (+1) 4

It's been said a million times and it will be said a million more, but we a truly blessed to have such a great face of our franchise.   He is the epitome of a genuinely thoughtful man.  IMHO... He is the greatest Bill ever drafted.  My words could never begin to express how much respect and admiration I have for this man.  

• Like (+1) 5

10 minutes ago, GolfandBills said:

Having young kids myself reading stories like this makes me sick.   Very nice gesture from Josh though 

The fact that he died so young, or am I missing a detail?

A thoughtful gesture. Josh is the way he is because he was raised in a small town with those solid small town values.

I'll add that Buffalo is the biggest small town I have ever known.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Old Coot said:

A thoughtful gesture. Josh is the way he is because he was raised in a small town with those solid small town values.

I've lived here my whole life and I understand the sentiment 

But firebaugh it's a town of 3,000 people... That is small town 

Buffalo is 270,000.. with massive suburbs 

I brought people here from the sticks of Alabama... And buffalo is huge to them

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Old Coot said:

This was meant as a tribute to Buffalo and the people of WNY but when I said solid small town values some might have thought I meant narrow-minded people. No, I meant the positive small town values of neighbors looking out for neighbors, helping out one another, saying "hi" to a stranger you pass on the sidewalk and more.

WNY was a great place to grow up and I did not appreciate that until I moved away.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo716 said:

I've lived here my whole life and I understand the sentiment 

But firebaugh it's a town of 3,000 people... That is small town 

Buffalo is 270,000.. with massive suburbs 

I brought people here from the sticks of Alabama... And buffalo is huge to them

And then they see New York, or Chicago, or LA. There is always a bigger pond…

• Agree 1

12 hours ago, Old Coot said:

This was meant as a tribute to Buffalo and the people of WNY but when I said solid small town values some might have thought I meant narrow-minded people. No, I meant the positive small town values of neighbors looking out for neighbors, helping out one another, saying "hi" to a stranger you pass on the sidewalk and more.

WNY was a great place to grow up and I did not appreciate that until I moved away.

Great post, well put!

• Agree 1

Very kind gesture on behalf of Josh and the Bills for a very tragic situation. Already starting to see anonymous $17 donations showing up in the GoFundMe. I suspect the family is about to get a fair bit of goodwill from the Buffalo community as well.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1