OBJ To Miami

Glad he isn't coming here. He's cooked and everyone will soon see. This is a buddies helping a buddy signing. Bills best move is to move one or two of their picks next year for an actual difference maker at receiver.

• Like (+1) 2

39 minutes ago, SCBills said:

We said this last year. 

They’ll boat race bad teams again.  

Remains to be seen if their defense has enough to stop elite QB’s and if Tua can man up against good teams when the weather turns cold. 

They were good last year and almost beat us out. That is with Tua and we have Josh. What does that tell you if Tua is so bad. They take another step and they have passed us. Funny how people love to say they are all hype when we are the team underperforming with a top QB. 

21 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

We've had opportunities to add solid veteran outside WR talent this offseason but we've punted on it. Hopefully one of our upside bets pays off and Coleman hits the ground running.

Essentially punted on the draft - trade back and get Coleman.

Now punting on the vets - we get Claypool.

• Vomit 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 2

31 minutes ago, Logic said:

It's really a $3M deal. And yes, I would've done that.

Ah well. Cephus/Hamler/Claypool/Shaver/Shorter camp battle, here we come! 

little giants GIF

Dude what your problem? You sound like a school girl. How about:

Coleman, Samuel, Shakir, Kincaid, Knox, Cook, Ty Johnson camp battle?!? Not good enough for you? If Claypool comes in with a mature attitude and Josh can actually hit someone with speed for once, maybe we will have another weapon. If not, we fine bruh!!!

• Eyeroll 2

26 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

We've had opportunities to add solid veteran outside WR talent this offseason but we've punted on it. Hopefully one of our upside bets pays off and Coleman hits the ground running.

5 minutes ago, ngbills said:

They were good last year and almost beat us out. That is with Tua and we have Josh. What does that tell you if Tua is so bad. They take another step and they have passed us. Funny how people love to say they are all hype when we are the team underperforming with a top QB. 

Essentially punted on the draft - trade back and get Coleman.

Now punting on the vets - we get Claypool.

Are you guys saying old, broken down OBJ is the type of signing you wanted to see?

Yeah. "Almost" beat us out. But didnt. And are like 1-9 against us over the last few years. And most of those were blowouts by the Bills.

Maybe this is their year. But until they prove otherwise, they are our little kids and Josh is their daddy.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Dillenger4 said:

Dude what your problem? You sound like a school girl. How about:

Coleman, Samuel, Shakir, Kincaid, Knox, Cook, Ty Johnson camp battle?!? Not good enough for you? If Claypool comes in with a mature attitude and Josh can actually hit someone with speed for once, maybe we will have another weapon. If not, we fine bruh!!!

That's kind of the problem in a nutshell. You ran out of receivers to list after the first three, and had to start bringing up tight ends and running backs.

Unfortunately, good NFL offenses require more than three capable receivers -- if for no other reason than depth in case of injury -- and the Bills currently don't have any. They're throwing a bunch of a vet minimum and special teams guys at the wall to see what sticks, hence my camp battle comments.

I disagree that "we fine". I think we lack any capable receivers past the first three you listed (one of whom is a rookie and hasn't even proven to be capable yet), and Beane's strategy for solving that issue is to scrape the bottom of the barrel and to cross fingers and hope. But as I've said before: Hope is not a strategy.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Dislike 2

42 minutes ago, Process said:

When, in September?

Is Tua still their QB?

Explain to me how they are better than last year, when they lost to every good team they played and had 0 chance of winning a Superbowl....

I expect this from Stephen A Smith but a bills fan being worried about the Dolphins in the year 2024 is kind of mind boggling.

Miami also got TWO WR’s in this years draft and now OBJ I guess they need more help at the WR position then we did !?!

11 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Still Tua throwing the ball, so not worried in the least.

At least this will give the talking heads the ammo needed to over-hype the Dolphins, YET AGAIN!

You are not worried about Tua throwing the ball ? He had more passing yards then our Franchise QB 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Putin said:

Miami also got TWO WR’s in this years draft and now OBJ I guess they need more help at the WR position then we did !?!

They needed a QB but where they were picking it wasn’t gonna happen lol 

6 minutes ago, benderbender said:

Miami gets an expensive head case and we get a cheap head case. Did we win the offseason?

No. The Jets are the two-time defending offseason champions. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, SCBills said:

We said this last year. 

They’ll boat race bad teams again.  

Remains to be seen if their defense has enough to stop elite QB’s and if Tua can man up against good teams when the weather turns cold. 

Their defense couldn’t stop decent teams last year, and they have lost many of their good players on defense this off season. Not worried about the fish. That’s also pretty big $ for OBJ at this point in his career.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Putin said:

You are not worried about Tua throwing the ball ? He had more passing yards then our Franchise QB 

Yards dont mean squat. Points and wins are what matters. And over the last handful of years the Dolphins only have 1 win over us, and it took them harnessing the power of the SUN to beat us.

For all the flack I've given McD, he's proven he has Tua figured out. Take away his first option and he's toast.

He's "ok" at getting the ball out to weapons who can YAC. He's not a good field general.

Milano will end him this year.

4 minutes ago, julian said:

They needed a QB but where they were picking it wasn’t gonna happen lol 

Tua had 4624 passing yards 29 TD’s 

• Haha (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, Putin said:

The only thing scary about the Dolphins is Tyreek. Tua may have thrown for more yards than Allen but Allen had more total TDs, don’t know if he had more total yards but my point is, outside of Hill, nothing on that team, especially their defense scares anyone

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1