UDFA signing thread. 10 Signed 5 camp invites as of 07:39, 28 April

MAJBobby

9 minutes ago, GASabresIUFan said:

Thanks for the list.  Maybe I should re-phrase.  How many have made the active roster?  It looks like Alec Anderson, Jonathan Kingsley and Ingram.  Q. Morris as well?

Kingsley Jonathan was the only one last 2 years, while Ingram, Anderson, Gouraige, Thompson and Shavers made practice squad and we're signed this off-season as futures

• Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, BillsDiehard said:

Kingsley Jonathan was the only one last 2 years, while Ingram, Anderson, Gouraige, Thompson and Shavers made practice squad and we're signed this off-season as futures

Anderson was on the 53 the entirety of 2023.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

7 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Beane and McDermott signing the son of a guy they like? Well I never. Wait until Nate Peterman has kids old enough to be drafted.....

Peterman probably has sex with his wife and somehow manages to get the lady next door pregnant 

• Haha (+1) 3

6 hours ago, Ralonzo said:

Anderson was on the 53 the entirety of 2023.

Bills love Anderson.  Hes doing something to really impress coaches and stick on the roster.  Anderson is what made Bates tradeable

• Like (+1) 2

8 hours ago, Gunsgoodtime said:

At this point, I'm just waiting on Beane and McDermott to be fired so we still have hope

So I have 12 negative post, tell me 1 thing Beane has done outside of Josh Allen?  I will wait. No SB appearances will not be replied to for sure. Divisional kings which no one cares for except Homer's.  Epic failure, no WRs in the top 3 rounds in 5y years being the only NFL team to do so.  Our epic and overpaid defense has failed every year, and we have a generational qb that will go down as the best qb to never male a SB.  Keep pounding that table Homers

Edited by Gunsgoodtime
  • Vomit 2
  • Eyeroll 4
  • Disagree 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 7

24 minutes ago, Gunsgoodtime said:

So I have 12 negative post, tell me 1 thing Beane has done outside of Josh Allen?  I will wait. No SB appearances will not be replied to for sure. Divisional kings which no one cares for except Homer's.  Epic failure, no WRs in the top 3 rounds in 5y years being the only NFL team to do so.  Our epic and overpaid defense has failed every year, and we have a generational qb that will go down as the best qb to never male a SB.  Keep pounding that table Homers

Only 2 teams have made the playoffs the last 5 years in the NFL- the Bills and the Chefs.  Are you familiar with the Bills 17 year playoff draught before Beane Mr Ingrate?

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 4

11 hours ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

Kind of a long shot unless we keep 4 on the 53. He's not beating out Cook, Davis, or Ty.

Ty is no guarantee.... 

• Agree 2

• MAJBobby changed the title to UDFA signing thread. 10 Signed 3 camp invites as of 07:39, 28 April

https://www.elevenwarriors.com/ohio-state-football/2024-nfl-draft/2024/04/146915/xavier-johnson-signing-buffalo-bills-undrafted-free-agent

Johnson arrived at Ohio State as a walk-on in 2018 but worked his way up to becoming a versatile role player on offense, a vital special teams player and a team captain for the Buckeyes.

While Johnson never became a consistent starter for the Buckeyes, he thrived as both a wide receiver and running back when called upon, finishing his career with 682 yards from scrimmage and three touchdowns on just 70 total offensive touches. He also played the most special teams snaps of any Buckeye for each of the past two seasons, serving as Ohio State’s kickoff returner while also playing regularly on the kickoff, punt and punt return teams.

Edited by Pete
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This “Gunner Britton” guy, seems oddly familiar…, 😁👍

31 minutes ago, JGMcD2 said:

@MAJBobby

Beane made a comment during his press conference that he believes we’re able to carry 91 during Training Camp because we drafted an IPP player. 

Yeah 91. Shoot forgot about the Brit. Thanks for reminding. 

• Like (+1) 2

• MAJBobby changed the title to UDFA signing thread. 10 Signed 5 camp invites as of 07:39, 28 April
2 hours ago, Pete said:

Only 2 teams have made the playoffs the last 5 years in the NFL- the Bills and the Chefs.  Are you familiar with the Bills 17 year playoff draught before Beane Mr Ingrate?

He is having a first world pouty attack, don’t reply it just encourages him…, 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1