Live 2024 NFL Draft thread - Rounds 4-7 (Do NOT tip the Bills pick)

SDS

1 minute ago, Ralonzo said:

#128 + #141 should get you to about this spot, 104.

Yea the Bills can do pretty much what they want to do in these rounds coming up but Beane did say they would sit a bit before thinking about it.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, gonzo1105 said:

@GunnerBill you should ask the Bills to do a pick in the 4th round. Bunch of Germans making picks right now you should have signed up when they started doing the London games.

Be too tempting to go rogue at the podium take the BPA on your own board lol

Just now, gonzo1105 said:

@GunnerBill you should ask the Bills to do a pick in the 4th round. Bunch of Germans making picks right now you should have signed up when they started doing the London games.

GunnerBill would have to control the response, though. Can just imagine if the chance was to announce Coleman... "With the 33rd pick, the Buffalo Bills chose Keon Coleman, WR... What?! Why?!" 😁

• Haha (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, balln said:

I can’t wait for the cornerback we pick 

I actually wouldn't mind Khyree Jackson at some point. I think he'd fit well in our system.  

Edited by H2o

Big day today. Lots of selections. Can you find a Matt Milano, Khalil Shakir or Taron Johnson? Even getting 1-2 starters or role players from today would be huge. 

Hoping they pick up a running back, another receiver, and some more OL/DL help. Situational edge rushers left anywhere? 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

Haha... do they fly these Germans out there at the NFL's expense? If so I'm in.

1 minute ago, ScorpionZero said:

No high priced WRs please.

I honestly see our top WR's pretty much set.

We have Coleman, Shakir, Samuel, Hollins.  Also have Justin Shorter, Isabella and KJ Hammer.  I see a 5th rounder if there is someone they like.

Shorter, Hamler, Hollins and Isabella are wild cards as to how good they will be.  Should get 1 or 2 out them to be productive.  Shorter being the most promising.