Live 2024 NFL Draft thread - Rounds 2 & 3 (Do NOT tip the Bills pick)

SDS

1 minute ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Ok people that know more than me, why is Franklin falling? What is the negative issue?

He had a HORRIBLE combine. Coleman had a slow 40, but he excelled in the rest of the drills. Franklin was just bad all around.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, HerdMentality said:

Where do I file my complaint?

15 spots in the 3rd round is in surmountable. Got it. Didn’t even say we should, but we do have ammunition… Right? But people thought we were getting one of the top 3 wide receivers? Not me mind you. But then again I’m the naïve one. Got it. We can’t move up!

Don’t take out your frustrations about the draft on me, man.

I'm not the one with frustrations. I don't know what stuff you were listening to pre-draft but it was bad content. Choose better sources.

NFL shoving girls flag football down our throat almost as much as ESPN shoves women's basketball 😛

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Low Positive said:

He had a HORRIBLE combine. Coleman had a slow 40, but he excelled in the rest of the drills. Franklin was just bad all around.

I wonder if the Bills gave him a 2nd chance with the private workout and came away disappointed again in him

1 minute ago, stevewin said:

NFL shoving girls flag football down our throat almost as much as ESPN shoves women's basketball 😛

pretty much sadly; I don't hate their existence but I don't need it to endlessly be shoved in my face.

• Agree 1

Just now, MrEpsYtown said:

95 feels like classic Beane running back spot. Would be cool to get Franklin or Walker. The McCromick guy is interesting. TJ Tampa is a good scheme fit. 

Feels like a classic LB pick 😉 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MrEpsYtown said:

95 feels like classic Beane running back spot. Would be cool to get Franklin or Walker. The McCromick guy is interesting. TJ Tampa is a good scheme fit. 

I was afraid to say it. Braelon Allen. We're building a bully. He's a hammer.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, stevewin said:

Don't worry.  After the draft, people can properly go back to ignoring ESPN.

Edited by In Summary