Live 2024 NFL Draft thread - Rounds 2 & 3 (Do NOT tip the Bills pick)

SDS

6 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Our ammo doesn't get us up very far. Much more likely we pick at #95 and then trade up once or twice in round 4 tomorrow.

Oh that’s fine. Maybe you’re right. I certainly read over the past few weeks that. we had the ammunition and the aggressiveness to make some moves.

I guess that was all the smokescreen. All our later round pics were worthless and unuseable and untradable.

we had so many picks! We were so well positioned! I guess 100 picks wouldn’t have mattered either. That’s the new vibe.

Edited by HerdMentality
  • Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Wasn't Diggs also a 5th rounder, obviously not drafted by Bills, but shows low picked players can still be very good

Micah Hyde too I believe

5 minutes ago, H2o said:

Beane wasn't here that draft, the Mahomes draft. Worthy is a track star. Wow. So was Marquise Goodwin. 

It's OK if you believe in Beane more than Reid.  I just disagree but I'm still a Bills fan

• Eyeroll 1

Side note… Malik Nabers hates the Giants so much.  

If anyone is bored, go watch his videos from today.   Even what the Giants put out themselves is just completely awkward and hard to watch. 

• Haha (+1) 4

Anudder one of dose Utes, Jonah Elliss to Denver.

Here's what troubles me about how the board has fallen... no Safeties taken since Cole Bishop, and Jaden Hicks is even still on the board. Who else would have been targeting Bishop between 60 and here?

Edited by Ralonzo

1 minute ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Wasn't Diggs also a 5th rounder, obviously not drafted by Bills, but shows low picked players can still be very good

Every year there are very good players drsfted innthr 5 th round.