Rd 2, Pick 33: WR Keon Coleman, Florida State

SDS

Just now, 4merper4mer said:

9 of 10 alternate universes involve you being an ingredient in all seven courses and Manny Machado kicking your ashes around the infield night after night.  Stick with this universe.

Damn it all to hell 

38 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Kelvin Benjamin 2.0

This organization just doesn't learn from their previous mistakes. 

Benjamin was a lazy lard. This guy has a work ethic. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

The 40 yard dash is something some guys work really hard specifically training for now too so it’s not like all that speed always translates to the nfl 

good point and how far would you really be behind in a race. I mean its .2 seconds that's like a blink of an eye right?

Just now, RyanC883 said:

yeah, he’s so great that he had one great game in college and then was blah. But I’m sure he will do better against NFL secondaries.  

Well you are the expert. Josh the franchise QB and our GM think he’s a good fit. But your well reasoned argument has me convinced me he’s a bust. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Coleman is a football player.  Bills fans will realize this kid can ball soon enough.  If you think you know Coleman because of his 40 time then you don't know anything about him.  

Well said man. Too many on here just get their info second hand from biased outlets. Nowadays if a guy doesn’t run a 4.3 they are worthless. That’s the narrative. 

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Let me fire up my alternate universe/hypothetical trade partner/Schoedinger’s cat machine thingy.  I’ll get right back to you.

Is it a quantum cat machine?