Von Miller IG story about Beane trading up for a WR

At this point, I don't think Von Miller has earned much in the way of a right to be listened to.  That's not to say a trade up is impossible.  I know a few have talked about a major trade up to draft Nabers or Odunze.  Probably more have suggested Buffalo could do a more modest trade up to ensure they have a chance to draft either Thomas or Mitchell.  Either one is possible.  I'm more wary of giving up the kind of draft capital it would cost for Odunze or Nabers, but then what do I know.  There's also the possibility of a trade down.  Like other fans, I've seen draft projections  where Thomas and Mitchell are off the board before Buffalo picks.  The WRs available to Buffalo at 28 are Ladd McConkey, Xavier Worthy, Xavier Legette, Keon Coleman and Troy Franklin.  I know there are some who think one of those 5 guys is worthy of being picked at #28, but that's not an especially common view.  If the Bills don't trade up, I'd be surprised if they think anybody left at other positions carry first round value.  If the Bills don't think that anyone in that next group of WRs is worthy of #28, then a trade down could be a no brainer.

21 hours ago, wppete said:

Von talks a lot of nonsense. He should focus on getting healthy and earning that insane contract. 

Von also did the team a big favor by cutting his guaranteed $.  If he bothers you, don’t pay attention

18 hours ago, That's No Moon said:

For the record, I haven't liked Miller since the first day they signed him.

For the record, Von was a difference maker until his acl thanks to Detroit turf. 

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Wonder if Beane is using Miller to lay down a smoke screen, maybe to provoke KC into spending draft capital to preempt the Bills; I bet their moving ahead of Buffalo to snag McDuffie still rankles. If it is a smoke screen, Beane might be planning to stay put or trade down. 

18 hours ago, Buffalo03 said:

If he has a 12 or 13 sack season, is he still gone after the season?

I think so, maybe they find a way to make it work for another year. 12-13 sacks would be incredible.

15 minutes ago, beerme1 said:

Haters, if Von is back and is the real Von again, will you accept him?

Aside from his obnoxious false claims, his cringe worthy pressers I would absolutely applaud and welcome the “real von” but…the  real von is a women beater. There are guys on roster I’m not a fan of due to talent but always cheer  for. Von is the one guy on team I’d struggle cheering