Who should the Bills draft at 60 in the TSW community mock draft v1.0

Bills community mock v 2.0 pick 60  

116 members have voted

1. 1. Who should the bills take at 60

• Kris Jenkins Michigan dt
    • Braden Fiske FSU dt
    • Kam Kinchens Miami safety

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/06/2024 at 07:00 PM

I added the top names I had left. 

The first round pick was AD Mitchell.  For those that want to double up there are no wrs in the vicinity but if you want to nominate someone else just post their name below.  

Here is the link to the best available spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kKiIOcYaq1A0SI-iV5sNBub4GWz-FyrSHSHMSKqV_SQ/edit?usp=drivesdk

Here is the link to the draft so you can see everyone chosen so far: https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/topic/253926-tsw-mock-draft-10-the-bills-tsw-poll-are-on-the-clock/

Edited by section122

10 minutes ago, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

Xavier Legette

Between 28 and 60 - the following WR's were selected:

30.) Baltimore: Troy Franklin - Oregon

33.) Carolina: Xavier Worthy - Texas

35.) Arizona: Xavier Legette - South Carolina

36.) Washington: Ladd McConkey - Georgia

43.) Atlanta: Keon Coleman - Florida State

46.) Indianapolis: Ricky Pearsall - Florida

48.) Jacksonville: Roman Wilson - Michigan

53.) Philadelphia: Malachi Corley - Western Kentucky

54.) Cleveland: Jermaine Burton - Alabama

58.) Green Bay: Ja'Lynn Polk - Washington

This exercise has proven the idea that you can still get a good one at 60 is a dangerous game to play. Legette isn't sniffing 60. I don't care what the simulators are telling you.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 6
  • Haha (+1) 1

I went Kam Kinchens.

I feel like we need a young guy and Kam is tough, smart and has good anticipation. 

However, there are about 3 other guys on that list Id be happy with. Jenkins, Fiske or Lassiter.

I would absolutely HATE a RB on day 2....but Allen is a specimen.

4 minutes ago, NeverOutNick said:

Tez Walker all day every day and twice on the 2nd day of the draft lol...People sleeping on this dude. 

Love me some Walker. I would pull the trigger depending on what we did in the 1st rd. But after taking Mitchell I think I’d wait until the 3rd rd and maybe try and trade up for him. 

1 minute ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

I went Kam Kinchens.

I feel like we need a young guy and Kam is tough, smart and has good anticipation. 

However, there are about 3 other guys on that list Id be happy with. Jenkins, Fiske or Lassiter.

I would absolutely HATE a RB on day 2....but Allen is a specimen.

If we didn’t sign so many DTs already I’d vote for Fiske. But I agree. Like Kinchens here. However I could wait u til later and hope for someone like Oledapo or Hicks also. 

Or for those that think we need a S and a LB, I’d go with Williams and get a little bit of both at the same time. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, NeverOutNick said:

Tez Walker all day every day and twice on the 2nd day of the draft lol...People sleeping on this dude. 

8 minutes ago, mrags said:

Love me some Walker. I would pull the trigger depending on what we did in the 1st rd. But after taking Mitchell I think I’d wait until the 3rd rd and maybe try and trade up for him. 

Walker seems like a kid this braintrust has been following awhile. Being from the Charlotte area, Beane probably watched him play in middle school. I would not hate doubling down with him in the second. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, mrags said:

We were going WR before Diggs got traded. No reason we shouldn't go WR first 2 rounds now. The best talent in this draft is at WR and OL. Getting Tez and AD would be incredible value imo. AD is already a very polished route runner with great speed but is falling because no one can figure out why he doesn't pop every single play, I'm hoping Beane and company did their homework and with Josh he will end up being the best WR in this class. Tez has all the talent in the world but is raw still. He is a matchup nightmare and in the limited year he played with Maye throwing him the ball, he was clearly the best player on the field. Getting two potential #1 WRs with size and 4.3 speed would make this offseason a huge win for Josh

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, mrags said:

If we didn’t sign so many DTs already I’d vote for Fiske. But I agree. Like Kinchens here. However I could wait u til later and hope for someone like Oledapo or Hicks also. 

Or for those that think we need a S and a LB, I’d go with Williams and get a little bit of both at the same time. 

I think Kitchens in this spot would be firmly in play with the hiring of his DB coach from Miami. Lots of Intel on him at OBD right now I'm sure.