Diggs traded to Texans for picks

1 minute ago, Low Positive said:

Ridley is already signed by the Titans. 

oh right. pardon me. Still not overly concerned, was a big Diggs fan but Bradys O was all about spreading the ball around. I remember in many gms Josh had passes to like 8 different players. 

KC won SBs with no true #1 WR, obviously still had Kelce but nonetheless in Beane I trust

3 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

The guy is the best WR the Bills ever had. Thanks for this. McDermott better win this thing basically now or I don’t want to keep running this ***** back.

Better than Andre Reed?  No. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

3 minutes ago, Augie said:

Has this been posted yet? 

Maddy Glab, a reporter for the Bills' digital arm, went viral Wednesday afternoon after she could be heard saying, “There's no control over Stefon Diggs. Dude's gonna do what he wants to do. He'll look in my face and say, 'F you. ' How he treats everybody.”

👀👀

2 minutes ago, HalftimeAdjustment said:

2024 is now officially a rebuild year.

Reset/Reload not rebuild.  This is still a playoff team and Vegas favorite for the AFC East. You don't rebuild when Prime Josh Allen is your QB. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

The compensation needs to be looked at in conjunction with the fine print - ie - are the Texans eating any of the dead cap and if so how much?

I wouldn't be too upset IF the Texans provide some cap relief as part of the package.

One Bills Live reported that the 2nd round pick is the one the Texans got from Minnesota...which should be a higher number 2, due to Minnesota starting either Sam Darnold or a rookie QB.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Green Lightning said:

going to take a lot more than next year's 2nd to do that. 

This year's first plus next year first and our second next year. Will still have an early 2nd next year from Houston (Minnesota). Get er done. 

Just now, HalftimeAdjustment said:

2024 is now officially a rebuild year.

There are never any guarantees, but I don’t agree with that at all. They ripped off a bandaid. Next year it will be Von. We will get younger and cheaper, and that’s important. 

They have a plan in place to get a quality WR, I’m sure. It may not be one of the top 3, but maybe they have another guy or two they feel really good about. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, LLCoolCy said:

Reset/Reload not rebuild.  This is still a playoff team and Vegas favorite for the AFC East. You don't rebuild when Prime Josh Allen is your QB. 

ya ppl saying this is a rebuild don't know football